HCG, gender and MS.

Olivia2

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has found with their girls if their HCG was higher then with their son's?
Also was your MS worse with you boy/s or girl/s?
I have heard MS is often worse with girls and I certainly found this to be the case with me. My only son I basically had no MS with.
I am 7weeks pregnant now and have quiet bad MS. So I am thinking I am probably going to have a girl. Anyone else care to share what they have experienced between genders?

With my son pregnancy throughout was a doddle, no ms or symptoms to complain about other than heartburn that would have me chugging down a bottle of gavisgon a week.
My dd early pregnancy was muh different I felt pregnant with every symptom going including ms and nausea in the first tri. I can't complain it wasn't nice but it was reassuring and I just knew it was a girl.
This time I am having it easy again so far although I guess it's early still but so far so good with little to no symptoms. I feel nauseous if I don't eat in time but I think that's slightly normal for me to go funny when my blood sugar is low anyway. So this time I have a strong feeling it's a boy

I'm sick with girls had hg last pregnancy I swore this one was a boy because I didn't get the sickness she's not she's a girl !
My dr says blood type can play a part of baby shares your blood type your not as I'll if baby has dads blood type then you can be very sick.
Honestly before this pregnancy I swore it was girls I was sick with but this baby is definately a girl

With my boys I suffered with headaches, my girls I was sick all the time

Hg with all my girls. Even Drs at hospital knew it was another girl when I showed up with hg again.

I don't fit this pattern as I had bad ms and horrible nausea with both my boys!

I don't think the gender determines ms at all. I think for the individual person it's just how they cope with BHCG and some it makes them sick and some not.

With my previous pregnancies I had zero symptoms for either and I had a boy and a girl. This time I've hit almost 9 weeks and all of a sudden feel like crap! I think it's literally luck of the draw, I dont believe (but that's just my opinion and from speaking to my friends who have children) that gender has any link to symptoms in pregnancy xxxx

My morning sickness was exactly the same with both of my children. I think my HCG may have started out a little higher with my boy, as my tests were a lot darker earlier on, but I can't say for sure.

I'm anxious to see as well. I had HG with my son and again this time around. But it is a little different this time... With my son I would vomit out of no where with little warning. This time around I'm just extremely nauseous and basically only vomit when I decide not to hold it in. Lol sorry kind of gross

With my daughter I got a positive test at 10dpo but my HCG was only like 130 at 14 dpo which is pretty low.

I had mild ms with my son, quite bad with my daughter and with this one I've lost nearly a stone from sickness but don't know what baby is yet.

My mum had 2 girls and no morning sickness at all lol

Although I did read the other day that out of women that get hypermersis (sorry can't spell!) 80% of those babies are girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->