Hcg is back???? Wtf

Katiedw21

Reaction score
My tests have started having lines again oh my gosh sorry i know they're isn't anything yall can do or say but i needed to vent somewhere!!!! They completely disappeared everything including frer went negative, but i test once a day just making sure it stays that way. Yesterday i thought i saw a hint of something but then today i saw an actual line with color on my accumed and clinical guard. Wtf!! I have my appt scheduled with my obgyn January 17th boy they couldn't get me in any sooner i am in a cancellation list so hopefully someone will cancel and get me in sooner but until then I'm left wondering wtf!!!!! These pictures were taken at the like 1mm i was running out the door but you can see ther line and it only got darker after the full time limit. I know all i can do is go to the doctor but it's just frustrating sitting sooooooooo long! Anyone know the miu in these? They're accumed thanks ladies for Just letting me vent!

20181211_185355.jpg 20181211_185427.jpg Screenshot_20181211-185658_Gallery.jpg

Just looked after loading and it totally swallowed the lines uh well they're there but yall get the point

I can kinda see something!! I don’t know much about those tests though??! What dpo are ya?

I can kinda see something!! I don’t know much about those tests though??! What dpo are ya?

Im not any dpo i dont think anyway, obviously we do dtd but ther last few times my tests went very positive tget then turned negative again but my body just keeps producing hcg for no known reasons my other thread 12 weekspp omg explains it all, but doctor said it was left over hcg im now 4 months pp the hcg was gone a week ago and now it's back im so lost i have another appt January 17th to find out what's going on but it's so far away! And now my tests are turning positive again! It's soi crazy!

I can’t see anything on those photos. Maybe they are still negative? Hope it’s nothing serious

I'm seeing a few posts where women are getting false BFPs with that brand. Maybe they're not real. Have you tried a different brand?

No pcos, but a cyst I'm not sure, you can clearly see irl especially once they've dried, I used accumed and clinical guard they are ther ones I've used for a couple years ive never seen anything on them when negative but that's not to say there can't be bad batches but both brands showed a faint pink line. Have any of you ladies had a cyst? Are they painful? Are there any other signs that you have one?

Here's Clinical guard tweaked so it's more visible

20181210_083228.jpg 20181210_083228.jpg

I have had few cysts some I have pain with others I only feel when they burst.

Still looks negative on the tweaked photo to me which I guess is a good thing as it means there must be little to no hcg left. I would consider that test negative and wouldn’t stress too much but I do agree it’s good you’re getting checked by you obstetrician tho. Best to be safe!

There's deff a line but just had no time to focus on picking it up on camera until it was dried. I haven't had pain but who knows it has to be something because it's not pregnancy related and i deff don't think it's left over anymore since it goes away and comes back!

i can’t see too much overall but I think if you’re worried definitely just pop in and get a scan for a cyst or whatever else so you won’t worry. Or have your GP check your kidneys and all that just to be sure all is fine and relieve your mind

i can’t see too much overall but I think if you’re worried definitely just pop in and get a scan for a cyst or whatever else so you won’t worry. Or have your GP check your kidneys and all that just to be sure all is fine and relieve your mind

I have an appt but not until mid January, that's the earliest i could get in anywhere, we had an entire hospital shut down where i live so all the doctors offices are over booked, there's people who stay in ther er for days when they're admitted waiting for a room it's terrible! Im lucky to be established with a doctor otherwise I'd be waiting months!!! It's sad really

I mean - nobody here can really see anything on what you’re posting? Maybe the tests are just funky dunky! Try not to worry! A bad batch is super common these days .... :flower:

This must be so frustrating for u, I really hope ur doctor can do some investigating for u.
I can’t see anything on your tests, but that could well be my crappy phone. Really hope u get some answers soon xxx

It is frustrating! You know one thing i notice when my hcg goes up again my milk supply drops last time it went up it dropped A LOT and today I've already noticed a dip that's probably the worst part of it all!

I can’t see anything, I think you’re good! Don’t worry!

I'm not seeing anything either.
I'm so sorry you're dealing w this. I've had cysts and sometimes there was pain esp if they bursted. As for PCOS I asked bc having PCOS causes false BFPs.
I see alot of women getting lines on these tests and aren't preg. It pisses me off that these companies make tests that do this to women and confuses them. You'd think they would fix their crap! I'm sorry hunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->