hcg level going down

koshka

Reaction score
I had my hcg level check on Monday and Wednesday. Unfortunately it went down from 1818 to 1123. My Dr told me I will have a miscerrage or another ectopic pregnancy. I'm scheduled for my appointment and blood test again for Monday. How long does it take for the miscerrage to start? Everyday I wonder if today is the day. I don't have any abdominal pain to think it's ep. Last time I had ep my right side was hurting and I had to have a surgery. What should I expect? Thank you ladies!

I'm really sorry to hear this, I hope your holding up ok. I'm sorry i can't give u any advice. Xx

Thank you ladies :) I'm doing fine. Had some time to think about it and prepare myself for whats coming. I have lots of support and I read so many inspiring stories which do give me hope that I still can have a baby :) I wont give up for sure.

What a great attitude!

Your exactly right! There is not reason u shouldn't go on to have a happy and healthy bubs!

Hun mc may not start by itself at all or it might it's so hard coz everyone's different.
I personally had a heap of bleeding and hemoraging So I had a d&c.

Some people have not much and it starts on its own.

Hope u feel better soon and good luck on ttc in the future!

no advise hun just wanted to send you a :hugs: x

After all the tests I had done today it turned out I have ectopic pregnancy again. I'm getting methotrexate shot today hoping it will save my tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->