Hcg levels at 5 weeks??

sammie13s

Reaction score
They was 800 2 days ago which would have put me at 4+5. Are these normal levels?? Cheers xx

Ill be 4 +3 tomorrow and have appt for betas so will let you know mine if that helps....i was 43.5 at 11dpo.

Totally normal! Had mine taken at 5 weeks and was 736, 2 days later is was 1666

HCG levels have such a broad range -- when I was supposedly 5+1 per an ultrasound scan, my HCG was over 3100. Per the charts, your range is fine, as is mine. :headspin: The numbers you provided didn't necessarily put you at 4+5 exactly, but somewhere in that range. Your first scan will give you the most accurate idea of how far along you are. Good luck!

when i had my blood results done at 10 weeks because my GP couldnt find baby girl's heart beat they were at 58 something. Thank god everything was fine and she should be coming any day now :)

I had my blood test done around 6 weeks at that time it was 8 thousand. I hope that helps.

At 4+4 yesterday, my beta was 1241, up from 43.5 a week earlier....My doc seems to think its a bit low but im so confused-iv checked so many charts and they're all really different.

We don't really seem to get betas in the UK unless they suspect an ectopic or another problem - I think I'm glad about this as I'm way too OCD and I think I would stress over the numbers!

Seems there's quite a large range of normal so I'm sure your levels are fine, fingers crossed x

I had my bloods done 2 days later they went from 800 to 2255 x

How are you all finding out your levels? I had a blood test but they never called me to tell me mine or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->