hcg levels?

KandaceTTC

Reaction score
Hey there...I have read that hcg levels rise and even begin to double early on in pregnancy and all that. I took a pregnancy test 5 days before af was due and got a bfn :( I am attempting to stay positive and hopeful that I just tested too early. So, my question is...at how many dpo do your hcg levels begin to rise and double? I am currently still 3 days til af, but the urge to test is sooo strong! However, I know that if I get a bfn I will be sad. Is it possible to get a positive 3 days before af is due and only 2 days after getting a bfn? Any information or even opinions would be amazing!!! I also made a post about my symptoms on here for those of you who could offer some opinions there as well. Only 1 response on my other question which is a little disheartening. :( I am only seeking opinions and that is something everyone has, so I was hoping for a little more response wise. I greatly appreciate the help!!! :D

While some women get a BFP days before AF, that's not the case for everyone. It really depends on when implantation happened. Implantation can occur anywhere from 6-12 dpo and then it could sometimes take 4+ days for hCG levels to be detectable with an HPT.

Also it depends what sensitivity preg test you try with, some claim to show a result up to four days early. I think the most reliable seem to be the frer (first response) tests from whst I've read on here x

HCG wont be produced until after implantation. So if you implant day 6, you might get a + on 8dpo; however, if you dont implant until day 12, it could be day 14 or more before there is enough HCG to be detected. You are def not out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->