hcg not doubling like it should.. advice :(

Pretty Pistol

Reaction score
So my last hcg count was 15,200ish on december the 2nd, my next hcg count..5 days later was 30,954. My doctor seems worried...I'm nervous... on the 7th when they got the blood count of 30,954 I was 5 weeks 5 days it looks like it took them 5 days to double while before that they were doubling every day and a half... thoughts?

:hugs: I'm not sure sweetie, just wanted to wish you all the best though, hope everything works out.

The higher your HCG gets the longer it takes to double hun.
When your numbers are that high it could very well take 5 days to double :)
I dont think it is anything to be worried about

I'm sorry... pregnant and nervous don't go well together, do they? I hope things shape up for you! When is your next blood test?

I am sending lots of positive vibes your way! :hugs:

Your doc shouldn't be worried honey...after HCG level pass 10,000 they take longer to double.....you should ask doc for ultrasound....after HCG passes 10,000 it is the most relaible way to monitor pregnancy, not HCG levels. Massive hugs, I am sure everything is fine.

I found this table from the web with the hCG level during pregnancy
https://babymed.com/FAQ/Content.aspx?14374

If the table is correct, it looks like your level is a little bit higher than average... Hope that everything will turn out fine for you. When are you having a scan?

im sorry that your doctor is worried i dont think he should be....i would ask for an ultrasound aswell xx

Hey sweetie - mine are up past 30,000 and are taking 9 days on average to double but I have a healthy bean with hb. Hope this helps. x

Oh good sounds good.I'm just worried because I found out I have strep throat as well. My next scan is on monday I will be 6 weeks 5 days. My first scan showed a 5 week 5 day fetus but no heartbeat yet I know it is typically to early for a heartbeat though.I'm hoping to see a heartbeat monday

Ah hun - I heard that HGC can take 48-72 hours to double when the figures get higher. Keep yourself warm and well and I am sure you will be back on here Monday with some lovely news x

Hey sweetie just thought I'd let you know my bean is still doing strong and my levels ar still in the range of doubling every 10 days. Hope this helps. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->