HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

Discussion in 'TTC Groups & Discussions' started by FaithnHope41, Sep 9, 2012.

1. anny0412

anny0412 Well-Known Member

congrats to u for ur BFP

2. anny0412

hey bluckycharmed con rats for the Twins

3. anny0412

hey just waiting for get my BFP....today is my day 7 after the IUI,it was done on 22 oct...I checked but I got BFN...may be its too early...i very nervous :wacko:

4. anny0412

Good luck to u :thumbup:

5. FaithnHope41

FaithnHope41 Expecting Baby #3

Never thought I would be going back to a thread I started over six years ago, but here I am in the same situation as I was six years ago while TTC baby #1. We are currently TTC baby #3 (had our sweet surprise baby #2 on our own in 2015) and are on our 5th round of treatment. This cycle is the first we were able to trigger. Last month did not hav any mature follies, but we had one very mature one on Monday this week so they triggered that morning. We BD'd three times, one each of the past three days. I definitely feel like I ovulated. Had some minor cramping but nothing too bad. So now we start the waiting game. I go in for my progesterone test next Thursday (day 21 of my cycle). Hopefully we will receive good numbers from that and then we will either wait to test or start a new cycle.

If anyone else is triggering or TTC, please feel free to chat here! I am praying we all get our BFPs this round! <3 Lots of love to you all!

Dream143r likes this.
  6. Dream143r

Dream143r Well-Known Member

7. Kwind

Kwind New Member

I just triggered last night! Iui #1 tomorrow.

8. TTCRainbow7

TTCRainbow7 New Member

Hi FaithnHope! I just read through this whole thread and it has given me so much hope! We have been trying for about 7 years now, got pregnant a year and a half ago, heard a strong heartbeat and lost the baby at 8 weeks. We are now trying for our rainbow baby! I have done two follicle studies, one of them today and they looked great! We did a trigger shot, 10,000 HCG today with the doctor and go in for our first IUI in the morning. I am hoping all the baby dust from this post rubs off on me! Thank you for sharing your journey! I hope all is going well for you!