HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

Hi ladies! I know this post is super old, but I had a blast reading through all the pages and just wanted to chime in, secretly hoping some of this baby dust will rub off on me!:rofl: I've never read a thread more lucky than this one. A little about me; I've been TTC for about 2 years. My doc suspects I have adenomyosis. The hubby is perfectly healthy. Currently, we're on our third round of clomid (100mg) w/HCG trigger shot. Today I am 1dpo. I'm really hoping and praying for a BFP this cycle. We've been pregnant once, but that was very short-lived. We so desperately want to be parents. So the TWW begins and I feel really good about it, especially after posting on this thread!:fool: Wish me luck = )

Good luck to u :thumbup:

Never thought I would be going back to a thread I started over six years ago, but here I am in the same situation as I was six years ago while TTC baby #1. We are currently TTC baby #3 (had our sweet surprise baby #2 on our own in 2015) and are on our 5th round of treatment. This cycle is the first we were able to trigger. Last month did not hav any mature follies, but we had one very mature one on Monday this week so they triggered that morning. We BD'd three times, one each of the past three days. I definitely feel like I ovulated. Had some minor cramping but nothing too bad. So now we start the waiting game. I go in for my progesterone test next Thursday (day 21 of my cycle). Hopefully we will receive good numbers from that and then we will either wait to test or start a new cycle.

If anyone else is triggering or TTC, please feel free to chat here! I am praying we all get our BFPs this round! <3 Lots of love to you all!

Hi FaithnHope! I just read through this whole thread and it has given me so much hope! We have been trying for about 7 years now, got pregnant a year and a half ago, heard a strong heartbeat and lost the baby at 8 weeks. We are now trying for our rainbow baby! I have done two follicle studies, one of them today and they looked great! We did a trigger shot, 10,000 HCG today with the doctor and go in for our first IUI in the morning. I am hoping all the baby dust from this post rubs off on me! Thank you for sharing your journey! I hope all is going well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->