HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

I got first faint at 9dpo (that's the earliest I tested)... I would test again tomorrow if it's darker it's a bfp and if it lighter or gone could be trigger.... fx for bfp!!!!!!!!

Thanks Blucky! I'll test again in the a.m and let you know, pray for me = )

Me too! It's been a long 2 years! My husband is already overjoyed, but I keep telling him "not yet". I love seeing him so excited about this though. I'm gonna be doing a lot of FXing and praying tonight! I hope this is our time for a :baby:

POAS this morning and got another BFP! It's definitely not lighter, but not much darker. Do I get excited?

I tried to take a pic with my phone, which is the only camera I have and it's not picking up the lines.

Look on the first page of my preg journal (link in signature) theres a pic of my profressing bfp to compare

Hi ladies,

Feeling positive after reading all about you.I m ttc from 2 year but not get luck :nope: this month a took climid 50mg from day 3 to 7.Did follicle scan and found 2 follicle one in right and one in left both are of 22mm same day my doc give me trigger shot on 21 oct and schedule a appt for the next day for IUI date 22oct.now I m on 2ww..feeling nervous…finger crossed….all the best to u all:thumbup:

Hi ladies,

Feeling positive after reading all about you.I m ttc from 2 year but not get luck :nope: this month a took climid 50mg from day 3 to 7.Did follicle scan and found 2 follicle one in right and one in left both are of 22mm same day my doc give me trigger shot on 21 oct and schedule a appt for the next day for IUI date 22oct.now I m on 2ww..feeling nervous…finger crossed….all the best to u all:thumbup:

Good Luck! Hope you get your BFP!

hoping for it...feeling little bit cramping from yesterday.I dnt know what will be happen...finger's crossed :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->