HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

Greeneyes, any news on your gender scan? When do you go for it?! Been thinking about you all! :)

Greeneyes, any news on your gender scan? When do you go for it?! Been thinking about you all! :)

I booked a private gender scan for dec 7th. I'm unfortunately having problems with this pregnancy and am gonna be on bed rest for most of my pregnancy. I'm having tons of cramps and contractions. I'm huge for 1. I look 6 months along already. Go in my journal, I have belly pics and scan pics of babies.

How is everyone doing!?!? We are all getting close! It has been a while since I have been logged on. VERY BUSY! Can't wait to hear from everyone!! :)

Hello there! I'm dong well. Getting huge. Check out my journal. I post a bump earlier.

Hi ladies! I know this post is super old, but I had a blast reading through all the pages and just wanted to chime in, secretly hoping some of this baby dust will rub off on me!:rofl: I've never read a thread more lucky than this one. A little about me; I've been TTC for about 2 years. My doc suspects I have adenomyosis. The hubby is perfectly healthy. Currently, we're on our third round of clomid (100mg) w/HCG trigger shot. Today I am 1dpo. I'm really hoping and praying for a BFP this cycle. We've been pregnant once, but that was very short-lived. We so desperately want to be parents. So the TWW begins and I feel really good about it, especially after posting on this thread!:fool: Wish me luck = )

I hope your tww flies by and you have a sticky bean at the end! Good luck!

I'm so happy you ladies replied! Thank you! I will keep you guys updated on any symptoms I have throughout these long 2 weeks. I feel really good this month. = )

I have a question ladies! I had the HCG trigger shot on 10-04 and I felt the ovulation pains on 10-06. Well, I'm still having pains in my ovaries (feels like ovulation...still) and an intense amount of pressure in my rectum area. Any ideas what this could be? How long do you ovulate? Am I 3dpo or not?

I have a question ladies! I had the HCG trigger shot on 10-04 and I felt the ovulation pains on 10-06. Well, I'm still having pains in my ovaries (feels like ovulation...still) and an intense amount of pressure in my rectum area. Any ideas what this could be? How long do you ovulate? Am I 3dpo or not?

Sounds like you may have had more than 1 egg to release. That and the fact that your ovaries swell big from the meds. You may be cramping from ovulation and your ovaries being swollen. I think your 3dpo. The trigger makes you O anywhere from 12-48 ours after you take it.

Sounds like you may have had more than 1 egg to release. That and the fact that your ovaries swell big from the meds. You may be cramping from ovulation and your ovaries being swollen. I think your 3dpo. The trigger makes you O anywhere from 12-48 ours after you take it.

Thanks for replying! At my u/s I had 5 mature eggs on my left ovary, which is where I feel a bit of pain as well. Intercourse hurts, sneezing, passing gas (TMI), everything hurts. I'm also very bloated. I have this unsettled feeling in my stomach since I ovulated. I pray this is my BFP month. These meds are killing me :cry:

Thanks for replying! At my u/s I had 5 mature eggs on my left ovary, which is where I feel a bit of pain as well. Intercourse hurts, sneezing, passing gas (TMI), everything hurts. I'm also very bloated. I have this unsettled feeling in my stomach since I ovulated. I pray this is my BFP month. These meds are killing me :cry:

:hugs: I totally understand how you feel. I've ovulated 5 eggs at one time with an iui cycle last year and it was super painful for several days after. I didn't conceive though due to my poor egg quality. Hope you get your BFP! You def have a good chance with 5 eggs.

Thank you! How many rounds of clomid did you do before getting your BFP?

Thank you! How many rounds of clomid did you do before getting your BFP?

My re wouldn't prescribe me clomid. I did 4 rounds of femara and got preggo on 4th try but miscarried. Did 3 rounds of follistim after that with no luck and moved on to ivf due to my poor egg quality.

I wasn't aware that Clomid can thin your lining... I think I might asked to be switched if this cycle isn't my BFP. Thanks for that info!

Hubby went out and bought FRERs today and had me test. To my surprise, it was a faint BFP. I'm 8dpo today 10dpt and don't want to get sooo excited because I know there's a possibility its the trigger shot. What do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->