HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

FaithnHope41

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
I just received the HCG trigger injection on Thursday at noon. Doctor told us to BD that day and as much as possible on Friday. I keep reading how you are supposed to ovulate about 36 hours post HCG trigger. and I am wondering why I was told to start BDing so quickly. :/ I will say though that I was in so much pain Thursday and Friday, I know it sounds crazy, but I think I felt my ovaries working. So I don't know, maybe I O'd on Friday. CM was stringy and consisted of an egg white. We BD Thursday night, Friday after work and before bed, then again on Saturday morning. I am hoping we timed it alright! Any info or feedback is very much appreciated! Also, if any of you have any success stories from having the HCG trigger shot with Clomid, please share your stories! They are encouraging!:dust: Baby dust to you all!!

Hey there! I too am on the Trigger shot with Clomid! :) He told you to BD at those times because its best to BD before ovulation and the day of :) I triggered two weeks ago on Thursday and he told me to thurs fri and sat as well :) Crossing my fingers this is our month, as I could find out on my 2 year anniversary! Good luck to you!

It is so nice to know that there are others out there going through the same thing as me! If you don't mind me asking, what dosage of clomid are you on and what days did you take it? Did you take anything else with it as well? I did 150mg clomid CD 3-7, Estradial 10mg CD 8-12, and dexamethasone 2mg CD 3-12. I know it's a lot... haha, the dex has unfortunately made me gain some weight and lose sleep. :sad2: but I keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end!! I hope you get your :bfp:!! I will keep you in my prayers! Keep me posted on the status!

Hey!!! I am on 100mg Clomid and Ovidrel trigger shot. I don't take anything else except I tried to take one Mucinex a day. I am not sure if it did anything, but we will see. I am feeling very confident! I will keep you posted!

I've done trigger shot many times. I myself don't Ov till 36 hours or so after it, but know of others who have Ov'd less than 36 hours after it. Everyone is different. Good luck! :dust:

:flower:What is mucinex supposed to do?! I have never heard of that before but am very interested in hearing about it!

Green eyes, I see you are expecting! Congratulations!! Did you have success with the trigger shot?

Mucinex thins mucus even cervical mucus, therefore making it easy for the swimmers to get through cervix and to the egg.

Yes, I did. I had to do mine at 12:30am half asleep. It worked though.

PS faithnhope41..
.I got my BFP today!!!!!! ;) Best Anniversary present ever!!

PS faithnhope41..

Congrats!

Greeneyes! :baby: Congrats on you 9-11 :bfp: We can be bump buddies! :thumbup:Hopefully FaithnHope41, you will be joining us soon! The trigger shot works!....Along with prayer and faith of course! Here are my pics I promised!! :happydance:

Attachments

• HPTS!.jpg
    HPTS!.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 29
Of course. I am just so excited. I feel great about this pregnancy. Check out my test pics in my journal. I think I'm having twins.

:thumbup: I think you have a better camera than I do! How many dpo are you? My tests look like yours (IRL) lol I had my blood drawn a half hour ago. I will get a call this afternoon! :cloud9:

Awesome!!! I would LOOOOOVE twins! :) Good luck with everything and keep in touch!

PS faithnhope41..

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you right now!! H&H 9 months to you sister! Please keep me in your prayers that I too get mine here in the next week! (Crossing fingers)

Hopefully this will be a lucky thread!!

I am so anxious to test. How long should I wait before testing since the HCG stays in your system for up to 14 days? I am 6DPO.

Btw, have either of you had any early symptoms that you know of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->