HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

Btw, have either of you had any early symptoms that you know of?

With my last pregnancy which was trigger shot with IUI, I had nausea at 8dpo, cramps, and low back pain the whole tww. This pregnancy which was IVF, I did grew my follies, did trigger shot, egg retrieval and embryo transfer. I transferred 2. I def. feel pregnant. I had dizziness at 8dpo(3dp5dt). I'm having exhaustion, sore bb's.

Wow that's pretty early. The only thing that I am noticing right now with me is that I have sore boobs and nipples are very sensitive.I don't know if 6dpo is too early to see signs or if it could still be the hcg in my system doing it, but the boobs started to feel sore yesterday.

Hey! I got my blood drawn about 3 1/2 hours ago and should find out my HCG level today! I tested at 2, 4, and 7 days past trigger to make sure it was out of my system. When I got stark white 5 dpo I went ahead and assumed it was out of me and promised myself I would not test until my anniversary which was 10dpo and 12 days post trigger! My :bfp:s came up within three min on the FRER and is still very faint on the dollar store brand. But, I also got PREGNANT on the CB digi! :) :happydance: The only real symptoms I had was a slight lack in appetite yesterday (before testing) which I thought was wierd. And then last night when we were out to dinner I got lower pelvic twinging :) I am praying so hard for you! You got this! :baby: to you soon!

:dust:

I tested on Sunday which was 3dptrigger and just went and bought six more tests. I am so scared to test! I I in tomorrow for my progesterone test. Hopefully levels will be high! I'm keeping my head up with this round. We finally ovulated on our last round of clomid but No baby. Then this month had two good size follies and the doctor had me get the HCG shot. I'm hoping that was my boost I needed. It is in God's hands now. I am praying that this will be our month!! So excited for you girls though. Hopefully the three of us will be able to be bump buddies!! Come on bfp!!!

I will let you guys know how tomorrow goes with the prog. test. :)

I tested on Sunday which was 3dptrigger and just went and bought six more tests. I am so scared to test! I I in tomorrow for my progesterone test. Hopefully levels will be high! I'm keeping my head up with this round. We finally ovulated on our last round of clomid but No baby. Then this month had two good size follies and the doctor had me get the HCG shot. I'm hoping that was my boost I needed. It is in God's hands now. I am praying that this will be our month!! So excited for you girls though. Hopefully the three of us will be able to be bump buddies!! Come on bfp!!!

2 follies is great. I'm feeling good vibes for you too. :dust:

Girls, your positive vibes are making me feel better! Thank you so much! Cross those fingers!!

Tested today with a cheap test. The line was super faint, so I think the HSG is or is almost completely out of my system. I am curiously to know when it will start to darken again if I am indeed pregnant. So nervous. Went and had my progesterone blood test done today. Doctor should call back with results tomorrow sometime. I am praying for higher levels again!!

Lol! I have been too! I thought the 2 ww was hard! Its nothing compared to not being able to shout it to the roof tops that your pregnant! Dr office called and want me to get my blood drawn 1 week from today to make sure levels are well! :) Progesterone was great at 25! (good sign, she said). They just want to make sure what pattern my HCG is going in! How was your day!?

That's wonderful!! Ahhhh!!!! I'm screaming excitement for you!! :wohoo:Today went well, just waiting....and waiting...and waiting for my progesterone test to come back, hoping my levels are good. I am having some more symptoms today. I hate symptom checking, but I can't help it! lol My boobs hurt even more today, and I mean they HURT!! I still am having some cramping, I had some back aches today, and I have had a headache all night, ready to go to bed. :?Also am very bloated...I just don't want o be mistaking these as AF signs. Although, I am not supposed to start until September 22nd, so these are pretty early... SOOOO nervous!!! How was your day?! Next week can't get here soon enough for us!!

Thank you!! Sounds like you are having some good symptoms! The first time I had the shot, I felt I think every symptom possible, but I also think that is because I never used to get a real period (a couple times only) and the hormone was a wake up call for my body! lol I am super sleepy today, and felt as if I wanted to eat alllll day, but wasn't hungry. Yes, next week needs to get here STAT! :winkwink: I am dying wanting to tell people. Since I have to wait to get my levels drawn next week I am going to POAS each day just to make sure lines get darker and stay dark *only way to decrease stress* However, I know it is all in God's hands and he will protect my baby :) :flower:

Today was good. Just very long....just wanted to tell co-workers sooo bad! Praying for good levels!

Oh yea! I saw someone post this on here.
https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single
Totally eased my nerves! It may help you as well. And... I forgot to answer about the HCG shot. I am glad it is out of your system! :yipee: I wouldnt test till 10 or 11 dpo (seems to be the average I have seen). I think you will drive your stress through the roof otherwise! :) lol

I saw that! Very useful info! Yeah I am definitely waiting to test. I might even wait another week just to be safe because last month I tested on a Wednesday, was negative so I had to go into confirm with a blood test before they would start me on clomid again, well the day after I got the blood drawn, I started AF before the doctor coud even call me to tell me my test was negative lol. I was so mad at myself because I kept telling myself I should have waited just two more days for AF and then I would have been able to confirm without the blood test. Oh well.

I wish that chart showed 7dpo! It starts at 10. Few more days!

Got my progesterone test results back, doctor said they looked really great!! I am at a 19.6. I hope it's good and I was wrong about when I am supposed to start. He said you usually ovulate 8-10 days before you start your period, so if that is true, AF is due to start anywhere from today through Sunday. Cross your fingers that I miss it! I can't test til next Friday! Hope you girls have a great day! :)

Got my progesterone test results back, doctor said they looked really great!! I am at a 19.6. I hope it's good and I was wrong about when I am supposed to start. He said you usually ovulate 8-10 days before you start your period, so if that is true, AF is due to start anywhere from today through Sunday. Cross your fingers that I miss it! I can't test til next Friday! Hope you girls have a great day! :)

That's great. How many dpo are you. 7?

My beta is 275. My prgesterone is 45. On :cloud9:

Faithnhope my FX'd that ou get your BFP!

My beta is 275. My prgesterone is 45. On :cloud9:

Faithnhope my FX'd that ou get your BFP!

What does FX'd mean? lol Sorry! I so hope I get my BFP!! I think 19.6 sounds pretty good for a CD21 prog level. Hoping at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->