HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

Sounds like your doctors know what they're doing! I only go in for an ultrasound once a month which is usually day 12 of my cycle. They give me the trigger shot on CD14 if follicles look ready. I feel like I am going to start AF or my cramps are just bothering me for some reason and they are really low in my abdomen. After having the dream that AF came, last night I had a dream I was pregnant! lol so I have no idea at all what is going on with me. I am just trying to relax until AF is late, if it is. If it does come, oh well, I will just be closer to starting my next round! I will say, it would be really nice if I get a BFP this week, because my husband's birthday is on Sunday and how great of a gift would that be to tell him on his birthday! I'm keeping my fx'd!! Let me know if you test this week!!

Here are a couple links. One is how to check the cervix position and it is very interesting in how much of a role it plays during your whole cycle. It lowers when you are on your period and it goes higher during ovulation and pregnancy, and the texture of it also plays a role. Check this out.
https://www.duofertility.com/my-fertility/common-ovulation-signs/cervix-position

The other thing I do pretty much daily is check my cm to see how it looks because that will also tell you a lot about what is going on.

https://www.duofertility.com/my-fertility/common-ovulation-signs/cervical-mucus

You ought to try these and chart them. It really helps with figuring out when you ovulated, when you are about to start AF, and when you become pregnant.

Thanks for the links! I am going to check the first one out in a bit. I track my CM already. When I started down this baby road I got as much info as I could and that was one of those things I thought was to important to just not think about. When I was on clomid I drank grapefruit juice.
I've been having vivid dreams! One of those nights it was of my husband holding a baby girl and I say girl because the baby was in a pink blanket!!!
OMG!! That would be the best gift you could ever give him!!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I said a little prayer last night for us both because whether you know it or not just talking to you these past few days have helped me in so many ways!
I had some cramps this morning but they faded. My breast on the other hand are so sore! I can not remember a time they were this sore. They never get this sore before AF!

If I don't start before Tuesday then I'll go ahead and test at home since my crazy ass bought the 3 pack and then if no AF by Thursday then I call my doc and he sends me in for a blood test!!
I think about how amazing it would be if we both got our BFP this week! Good luck!!!!

Alright so I just googled the hell out of milky white discharge with no smell and it turns out that could be a really good sign!!! This just sends me over to crazy town...Now I have hope again....
Although one girl did say she has gotten that and never got pregnant...so you never know...
Why is pregnancy such a complicated thing?

Thanks for the links! I am going to check the first one out in a bit. I track my CM already. When I started down this baby road I got as much info as I could and that was one of those things I thought was to important to just not think about. When I was on clomid I drank grapefruit juice.
I've been having vivid dreams! One of those nights it was of my husband holding a baby girl and I say girl because the baby was in a pink blanket!!!
OMG!! That would be the best gift you could ever give him!!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I said a little prayer last night for us both because whether you know it or not just talking to you these past few days have helped me in so many ways!
I had some cramps this morning but they faded. My breast on the other hand are so sore! I can not remember a time they were this sore. They never get this sore before AF!

If I don't start before Tuesday then I'll go ahead and test at home since my crazy ass bought the 3 pack and then if no AF by Thursday then I call my doc and he sends me in for a blood test!!
I think about how amazing it would be if we both got our BFP this week! Good luck!!!!

You are so sweet!! Thanks for keeping me in your prayers!! You are also in mine!!So today we're 11dpo and I am going crazy, I just want to test so badly, but I am telling myself to wait until I miss my period which probably should have started anywhere from last Friday-Sunday. My doctor told me we normally ovulate 8-10 days before our periods start. So I am wanting to know if that is really true. I mean the doctor is probably correct, I just always want to know more, you know?

How are you doing today? I never did find my key. :( So sad, but I am going to look around online for the key and see if I can't find somebody that may know how to program it to my car.

My cervix placement is still really high which is a good sign. It hasn't dropped which would mean period is close. So I am holding onto my hopes and still praying for a great month! I am cramping still and boobs still hurt pretty badly (which they have been for almost a week now).

I so hope we get our BFPs this week! I feel like I have found a new friend through this experience! You know I am here for you if you are ever feeling down or want to vent or tell me exciting news! :) Thanks for your prayers! My name is Meghan btw! Let's get our BFPs and have June babies!!

Faithforbaby, have you gone in for your blood work yet?! I have been thinking of you and greeneyes!! Hope you girls are well!!

Doing well. Have my 1st ultrasound the 28th. Praying to see a heartbeat. Good luck to you ladies! :dust:

Doing good here! I have my 2nd blood work on Thursday! :) When I got my bfp with the answer it was double lines, and with the dollar tree one it was super faint. So anyway, I figured if I just test everyday with the dollar tree one then I will be able to see the line get darker each day and not worry myself to death! lol :haha: So I have been, and they have been getting excessively darker! :yipee: must mean that HCG is rising! Feeling good, boobs hurt and got quite a bit more CM. PS I saw above about the milky cm with no odor. I had this before my BFP and it was one of my signs!

Greeneyes, good luck at your US!!! :) Praying for that heartbeat, but it still could be too early (6weeks by then right?).Maybe I will end up having mine then too! :) My sis went a little too early for that first US and they couln't locate it. She went back the next week and there it was, nice and strong! I will keep you all posted!

TNK and FaitNHope, I am truely crossing my fingers and praying for you both! We can all 4 be bump buddies! My nerves are just itching for you already! :happydance:

:dust: your way!!

We should be able to see it. If not I'm sure they will have me come back a few days later. I saw it at 6w4d with my last pregnancy.

FaithnHope41 - I took another test today and got a :BFN: ....I just don't understand..I am not the type of person who puts symptoms in my head. I feel so different this month. Even now my breast are so sore and they've been that way since after my trigger shot..At first I knew it was because of that but it couldn't be the entire time? I'm just confused today...There is nothing wrong with me or my husband..We got together the exact times I was ovulating..So? If no baby this month, then why? I just don't understand...

The bright side is I am more prepared for a no this month then the last time I did my injections...
Hello Meghan its nice to meet you! My name is Tonya...

faithforbaby - :hugs:Thank you!!! Congrats too btw! I love seeing my fellow TTC gals get their :BFP: Keep us posted on everything!!
And congrats and good luck to you too greeneyes0279!!!!

We should be able to see it. If not I'm sure they will have me come back a few days later. I saw it at 6w4d with my last pregnancy.

I am sure you will! :) Just letting you know cause my sis got sooo discouraged and I dont want that to happen to you :thumbup: Everything is going to be great!!! I am ssooooo tired lately. You? And smell....OMG! I have three dogs (2 yorkies and a beagle) and I never used to really notice the smell of "dog" but yesterday I got home and I was like "Oh my god, put those dogs away! They stink!" lol John looked at me like I was crazy, but they are allllll getting scrubbed today!!

I struggled to get out of bed this morning. 1st morning I've felt like that. Yes, my sense of smell has heightened. I made red beans yesterday and put onions n them. This morning I woke up and all I could smell was onions.

FaithnHope41 - I took another test today and got a :BFN: ....I just don't understand..I am not the type of person who puts symptoms in my head. I feel so different this month. Even now my breast are so sore and they've been that way since after my trigger shot..At first I knew it was because of that but it couldn't be the entire time? I'm just confused today...There is nothing wrong with me or my husband..We got together the exact times I was ovulating..So? If no baby this month, then why? I just don't understand...

The bright side is I am more prepared for a no this month then the last time I did my injections...
Hello Meghan its nice to meet you! My name is Tonya...

faithforbaby - :hugs:Thank you!!! Congrats too btw! I love seeing my fellow TTC gals get their :BFP: Keep us posted on everything!!
And congrats and good luck to you too greeneyes0279!!!!

:hugs: have you and dh thought about iui?

If I'm not pregnant this month I believe that is our next step..To me there is no point in doing the injections alone again because we now know its not a ovulating issue..So that leaves the sperm and their trip to the egg and I believe a IUI will cover that part!

If I'm not pregnant this month I believe that is our next step..To me there is no point in doing the injections alone again because we now know its not a ovulating issue..So that leaves the sperm and their trip to the egg and I believe a IUI will cover that part!

Two thumbs up! Although, I am still holding out for you and faithnhopes :bfp:s!!!

I think it will too. I conceived with an iui in 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->