He brought some........

oh sweetie, hope you can talk things through tonight, explain how bloody upset and annoyed you are that he's agreed to NTNP and then does this, big :hugs: xx

Have you asked him why at all? Don't want to defend him, but knowing men he might just not have thought about it??? They do run on autopilot a lot of the time?
Anyway, talk to him. A big fight won't make it better either.

Well thats a kick in the teeth. I got some IC OPk and HPT's thinking we were NTNP and wanted to make sure I was ovulating because I'm still bfing, although I have had a period wanted an idea of what was going on in there. They arrived this morning and I took one of the OPKs just out of curiosity and it's come back bloody positive.

He's not on auto pilot we haven't used condoms for over 4 years

No will be talking later when he gets home

Good luck hun. I totally an utterly sympathise with the fickle partner. Mine was always chopping and changing his mind. Hes set his in stone now, but honestly Im worried hes going to do what your husbands done. It wouldnot suprise me in the least.

I feel your pain. x

Thanks hun. I really hope your partner sticks to it this time for you

Big hugs to you bubbles. I hope you and your husband can sort this out when he gets home.

K x

I just don't understand men. Why would he do this when he has agreed to NTNP?

Hope you're okay.

Aw hon, let us know how it goes later. Certainly sounds as though you are getting a mixed message. xx

We sat and had a talk last night once Edward had gone to bed. I asked him why he had agreed to NTNP but then gone and brought condoms, he said he didn't remember agreeing to NTNP!?! I swear I need to record every damn conversation we have. Any way I eventually got the truth out of him and he said he's not ready for another baby which is fair enough but then he said he doesn't think I am either :shock: I asked him why and he said that he wasn't sure I would cope with 2 young children to look after while he was at work. This really hurt my feelings as I felt it was an attack on my ability as a mother. Any way it was a long conversation and alot of personal stuff was dragged up again that I don't wanna go into but we have basically agreed that I'm not going back on the pill but we will use condoms until we TTC. I am disappointed but I want us both to be ready so I'm not forcing the issue

I'm sorry it wasn't the outcome you wanted, bubbles :hug:

You're right though it is better to wait until you are both ready. Frustrating though that he changed his mind.

K x

Sorry its not turned out as you wished hun :hugs:

I agree with him in that you both need to be ready but that was so unfair to say you wouldnt be able to cope with 2 youngsters, you are a great mum and would cope just fine.

Have you decided on a definite date to TTC?

Im sorry to hear hes not ready, hopefully he might have a better think about it when hes on his own and might come round to the idea soon... what goes on in mens minds, idk! i agree with elphaba and sparky0207 that its a good thing to wait till you both agree and not force the issue, hope it isn't too long to ttc for you xx

Awww hun i'm sorry thats not much fun for you :hugs:

I think what seems hurtful to me is that rather than just have that conversation with you, he went out and bought condoms as if he was disregarding any previous discussion/decisions and deciding for both of you that neither of you are ready. Fair enough if he wants to wait, but the whole thing could have been done with a lot more tact and consideration.
Sorry, but I'd be pissed, too.

Think thats what annoyed me most. We will be TTC in sept 2010, he bribed me to forgive him and paid for me to get my hair cut hehe

:rofl:

Remind him that only works for 4 - 6 weeks so he's gonna have to pony up every time til Sept 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->