He brought some........

I think you should blow them up and hang them around the house like balloons :mrgreen:

It's difficult. Sometimes people go along with things for various reasons, then they realize they are not ready. It is a heartbreak for you, especially when you were geared up for it. Some men can be very clumsy when it comes to saying how they feel, and the condoms were like a visual and rude way of saying how he felt. The thing is if you have a new TTC time, and he does keep to it, and you can go along with it, then all we be fine. It may be hard to compromise, but in the end we have to compromise if a relationship is going to go ahead. Concentrate all your energies on your beautiful 6 month baby, and time will fly. And I know its hard when things don't go the way we wanted them, especially if we had no reason to think otherwise. Just get your husband to keep the communication flowing (so easy for this to stop), I am sure you will be TTC very soon. xxxx

Calm you are a very wise woman. thank you all ladies

:blush: thank you, nice of you to say so, don't often feel it...
:hug: :hug::hug:a plenty xxx

Bubbles, he might of brought them out of habit... did he say anything to you when he showed you that he brought them?? Man you cant live with them and you cant live with out them huh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->