He proposed to me when I was pushing the pram?!

I think this is really sweet.....

A couple I know went on holiday together, I thnk it was for her birthday or something. The guy made this sort of picture scrap book for her and on the day off her birthday they looked through it., the very last photo was a picture of the engagement ring. , and he proposed then.

I think that's sweet :) most men aren't that thoughtful :haha:

My ex fiancee left for work, came back in a rush, asked me to marry him and tied a piece of rope on my finger as a ring. Then he left again. I thought he forgot his hat lol

Some lovely proposal stories here :) My cousin's partner proposed with a Haribo ring. I thought that was really sweet :D It was just after they'd been to mine and my husband's wedding so everyone thinks we 'inspired' him to propose! :D x

My best friend from high school proposed to his fiancee in a super corny (but super romantic) way. It was Easter so he set up a scavenger hunt with a bunch of items that represented a memory and then at the end of the scavenger hunt was him, down on one knee and he proposed! I thought it was sooo cute, OH fake-gagged when I told him, haha.

He bought me a bacon roll and gave me my ring... not romantic at all.

Haha guys always do that fake gag if you tell them something romantic!

He bought me a bacon roll and gave me my ring... not romantic at all.

Pfft sounds like my perfect proposal haha. Can't beat a good old bacon sarnie. I just told OH that's how he has to propose. Give me a lie in bring me bacon butties in bed and then propose...perfect haha x

You'll look back and laugh I guarantee it. Mine did it in bed at 11:30pm after telling me to not ask any questions..as he disappeared in to the loft. I didn't and tried to go to sleep, he woke me by jumping on the bed like an excited child at Christmas and asked me, lol. Not at all how he'd planned (had booked a restaurant on Valentine's Day etc etc) but he couldn't wait and caved 2 weeks before :dohh:

I laugh about it but it does sting a little as EVERYONE and I'm not exagerating here, I know has been taken abroard to be asked and so am jealous over that but then I didn't have to wait as long as them :haha: even so, it felt like I wasn't worth the effort iykwim BUT that was 6 years ago and we've been married nearly 5 so it's all history now. :)

My DH didn't really make a production of it either. He actually asked me by phone. I don't think proposals are big in Indian society though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->