headache and sickness

Mummi2b

x Mummy to Adrhianna x
Reaction score
is it normal to get a banging headache and sickness at this time.

Last night i had the most awful headache threw up twice and this mornin the headache is still there but i feel nausea now :(

any suggestions

xxxxxxx:cry:

Have you had your BP checked lately?,I know headaches and sickness can be a sign that it has risen.Mine is high at the moment has dropped but when it was at its peak I felt a bit like that,but didnt realise what it was.Dont want to scare you it might be nothing to do with your BP but might be worth a check.x

i suffered from this while in all my tri's and i have low blood presure.

bp is a very strange thing. also make sure u are drinking plenty of water and eat small but often that might help :)

Yep I'm 40 + 1 and have felt sick for the last couple of weeks, suppose it's them hormones again. I'm usually physically sick before, during and after the birth too.

It could be nothing but I think its worth getting checked out hun, I would give your MW a call, hope all is okay and it settles down soon, take care :hugs: XX

Ive suffered banging headaches the last few days, i also feel sick as a pig and seem to be 'clearing out' too, not sure if its a bug or an end of pregnancy thing am trying to sit mine out, the rest of the family seem ok though, Ive had enough now and i bet your feeling that way too! not long now hun xxx

I think it's an end of pregnancy thing. Mine seems worse on an afternoon. I am still able to eat and drink normally and haven't been sick yet, just feel it.

I also think its an end of pregnancy thing, i am clearing out massively but constipated aswell which is weird, just reocovering from a migraine this afternoon, was sick twice last week too and had another migraine last week and also been feeling nauscious .... its really not nice :cry: xx maybe its our bodies preparing x

I would get your BP checked up today. Hopefully all is ok. Big hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->