Heads all over

pollydolly

Reaction score
I'm honestly all over at the moment. I have no idea what to think or feel.
I've been bleeding for 30 hours or so now, patchy but consistent.
Went hospital yesterday then did absolutely nothing wouldn't even do blood tests.
I can't eat anything without feeling horrendously sick, not sure if this is down to pregnancy or the antibiotics I'm on for the double kidney infections.
Can a kidney infection give a false positive? Although I had positive blood tests. I'm just so so confused and I have no idea what to do.
I have doctors in a few hours though not much they can do I guess.
Is there any way I got 6 false positive pregnancy tests and blood tests, or am I definitely pregnant although now getting negative tests 😓

I'm so stuck 😭

I will tell you something similar to what I told my 4-year-old when he asked if I'm pregnant. Because sometimes, a change of mindset is all you need.

Yes, there is/was an embryo in your body. Sometimes, that embryo will grow and eventually turn into a baby. Sometimes, the embryo won't grow because it would not have turned into a healthy baby, and your body is so amazing that it will protect you by letting go of the unhealthy, non-viable embryo. If you were pregnant, and given the fact that you're getting negative tests now, it probably means that your body is doing its job. Be kind to your body and to yourself because this takes quite a toll on you.

Is there any way you can see an OBGYN or midwife? I know that mine would fit me in for an emergency appointment, and I think they can tell you exactly what is going on, way better than some random person on the internet.

I just want you to be safe and healthy, and if the bleeding stops soon, you'll be fine, but you certainly do not want to be bleeding for more than 3 days (spotting or light bleed is okay) - it could mean that you've miscarried (it's okay, I promise) and retained some tissue that needs to come out.

Thankyou.

I'm hoping my doctor (who is wonderful!) will do blood tests to check HCG and hopefully book a scan for 4 weeks time to see if anythings happening or if everything has gone x

I am really sorry you are going through this. It sounds to me like an early loss. I do think you were definitely pregnant but there was a problem and the baby just didn't stick. It's awful to go through, but most of us here do understand how it feels. I hope you heal ok from this and be gentle on yourself, things like this just happen and are no one's fault.

The unknown is the worst part! I hope your dr takes great care of you.

I'm so sorry, but it does sound like a pregnancy loss. I had 2 chemicals and 3 miscarriages and what you describe sounds similar to my chemicals. Having positive tests means you were pregnant, but then getting a negative, along with the bleeding, likely means the pregnancy didn't develop. Hopefully the doctor will do a blood test and gives you some answers. They would likely only do a scan if they expect ectopic or if your hcg is high enough and you are far enough along for something to be seen. Sorry this is happening.

Thankyou for replying. I just need some answers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->