Health visitors, weaning and general AAAARGH!

Me three! :happydance:

I can't believe the last time you saw Sophie she was still in special care and not even quite at her due date yet! You're going to see such a massive difference in my little piglet :happydance: She is about 8lbs heavier than when you saw her :haha:

I know i know, i am soooo excited! I cant wait to see everyone! :)

Ive heard so many people talk of this window, which by all accounts is a load of bollocks (excuse the language :) ). I wouldnt worry and follow your lo's lead. Theres some really good advice about weaning on the kellymoms site. I would give you the link but using my phone during a 2am feed:)

I don't know if this will make anyone feel any better...But Lakai is 25 months actual, and he has refused to eat fish and almost any kinds of diary, except for grilled cheese sammichs since we offered them. And he is just fine. He has had two colds and no other illnesses since leaving the NICU. He also doesn't eat ANY kind of meat, he refuses!

There are plenty of kids out there who are vegan and doing just fine.

FYI Lakai isn't vegan by our choice either, I don't eat meat, but do eat dairy and eggs...but he just will not.

There are plenty of other ways to get these vitamins and such into our kids without stressing and forcing.

Don't know if that helps anyone?! :shrug:

Don't know if that helps anyone?! :shrug:
It helps a little. My problem is though, Abby is not gaining weight. She seems to have become a picky eater and by that I mean one day she loves something and the next she hates it. I can't get fat into her using dairy as she is intolerant. On the plus side, she loves anything deep fried in batter - well she is a Scot after all:winkwink:

[/QUOTE] On the plus side, she loves anything deep fried in batter - well she is a Scot after all:winkwink:[/QUOTE]

Feed her deep fried mars bars :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->