Heard heartbeat for the first time

lyndsey3010

Mummy of two boys
Reaction score
I'm sooooo excited! I just went to the doctors, I registered with a new surgery, saw the healthcare assistant as a new patient and she told me to make an appointment with the doctor.

I hadn't seen a doctor since I first found out I was pregnant so I trundled off with my maternity notes not really knowing what I was going for. Dr was so lovely, she took my blood pressure and I hopped up on the couch so she could feel my tummy and then she got out the doppler. Took what felt like an eternity to find the heartbeat, in reality was no more than about 10 seconds, and it was so amazing to hear. Baby was also still wriggling a lot, just like at the first scan! Oh and heartbeat had a distinctive steam train rhythm, am now even more convinced I'm having a boy!

Its my birthday tomorrow and that was the best early birthday present in the world! It was so amazing, I am going to go straight on to e bay and buy a doppler so OH can hear too.

Just had to let out some excitement as I'm bursting!

X

Its amazing when you hear it for the 1st time ir recorded mine on my phone x

Congrats hun! Its a wonderful feeling! And trust me its always as great everytime you hear it!

Aww I remember when I heard mine for the first time i was busting with joy and posting it in here. Its really cool isnt it!. But happy birthday for tomorrow!

Weee grats girly. The most perfect sound besides your baby screaming at birth :D

Congrats hun!! How lovely!!! Its such a reassuring sound is'nt it!!! :hugs:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!:cake:

Its amazing isn't it?!! :cloud9: I've got a doppler - I love it!

Happy birthday for tomorrow hun, what a lovely pressie you've had!....:hugs:

Liz
xx

I heard my LO's for the first time yesterday. Isn't it amazing? You can't help but smile real big and be super happy :cloud9:

Happy birthday by the way!

he he congrats

ive heard mine with my angel sounds doppler got mw app this arvo so hoping will be able to hear it there so they can tell me how fast it is :D

Aw thanks everyone. God I love this site everyone is so lovely and friendly!

hearing it for the first time is magic actually everytime you hear it it's magic.i heard mine 3 weeks ago (3rd baby) and my daughter whos 3 thourght that it was baby being hungary my son thourght it was wind when i was having her lol(he was 2 at the time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->