Heartburn help please!

lisaalove

Reaction score
omg I don't know if I can keep doing this. While tums help for a little bit it comes back after an hour or two. I plan on talking to my dr about it when I go in next week but anyone have tips until then??? Im only 22weeks, surely it can't be this bad already

I got heartburn really bad in pregnancy and I found that the only thing that helped was drinking bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) in a glass of water. Tastes horrible but really helps!

I’ve been drinking seltzer water and my doctor told me I could take Pepcid AC. I also try my best to limit acidic foods....so hard. Lol I still get flare ups, but it’s seemed to help for now. I know it will be back in a few weeks.

I had really bad reflux and heart burn with my son and in the end I was given some medication for it by a doctor and it really helped.
I cant remember what it was called now but may be worth giving it a mention to ure midwife or doctor.

Only things that helped me was ice cold milk & icey water .. gaviscon,tums etc didnt help at all :(

i hope you find relief soon hun
*touch wood* ive not had any with this one ... Yet lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"