HeartBurn!!!!!

eagermom

Aarshi's Mum
Reaction score
Anyone is facing this????

I get severe heartburn with whatsoever i eat.. even fruits and milk cause that:cry::cry::cry::cry:

i dont understand why so.. any advices pls if anyone has gone through this and got some solution!!!

omg i feel for you ...... i suffered bad with my first pregnancy and now even more so with this one ... :( ... i have tried everythng ..nothing lasts :( .... and ive still got 15weeks left :( ....ask your midwife/gp there is stuff they can prescribe for it see if it works for you xxx

omg I feel your pain- For me its an everyday thing- I no longer get hungry- I eat because I get heartburn, thats how I know I have to eat something- Between heartburn and gas Im miserable :( I carry my tums with me in my purse and I have some in my nightstand- Does this last throughout the entire pregnancy? It truly is very bad :(

my prob is i get heartburns even with cold things.. even with an icecream...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

m really really fed up of this.. get hungry but dont feel like eating coz of this

Im using polo mints to ease my heartburn.

xx

I have had heartburn on a daily basis for weeks and it's so painful and it doesn't matter what I eat or drink I still get it. It even wakes me up at night! I have been taking Gaviscon liquid and tablets round the clock but was getting fed up with this, and it makes me feel a bit sick. So I asked my obstetrician last week and was told to take ranitidine which is a once a day tablet which gets rid of the pain, hurray!!!

Bleh iv been suffering bad all day today :( i feel your paiiiin! I bought some gaviscon double action to see if that'd help. Will let you know how i get on. Taking some milk did help but only for about 15 mins then i was feeling really miserable again :(

Im trying to avoid known things that have given me heartburn/acid reflux.

This probably makes no sense whatsoever, but I find that caffeine free pepsi eases the heartburn a little bit. I would think it would make it worse, but surprisingly it always seems to help.

i usually have seltzer water.... that helps me at times but only for few mins and miserable again. it infact worsens after a few mins of that..

its making me miserable and grumpy now its that bad :( i've tried everything!!!! :'(

My heartburn is miserable. I've suffered from heartburn nearly all my life, but this is the worst I think I've ever had. My doctor said Prilosec (omeprazole) is safe to take, but I am going to get a prescription for pantoprazole tomorrow from him... it seems to work better for me.

I've been handling it with gum, hard candies, extremely bland food, Tums and water. And milk when I can keep it down. Right now it actually burns so bad that it doesn't burn anymore... if that makes any sense at all? Its a horrible feeling. I'm so ready for it to be gone.

See if you can get something for the heartburn... there are safe medicines to take and they do help. It is really bad on your esophagus to just grin and bear it.

I'm gonna speak to my GYN at my next appointment!!!!

on Thursday!!!

mine is the worst! i try taking tums but it does NOT work!

mine is the worst! i try taking tums but it does NOT work!

Isn't it awful? I take 3-4 tums at a time before bed, and its usually enough to let me fall asleep (otherwise heartburn will keep me awake for a couple more hours!)... but the rest of the time, I gag a couple of them down and it only helps for 30 minutes or so. And I've eaten so many of them recently that they are getting very, very hard to chew and swallow. :sick: I even get the Smoothie kind, and I STILL feel like I'm eating chalk.:nope:

I have heartburn constantly, whether I eat or drink, or not. Its so painful and so frustrating!! I saw my DR last week and told her I was having a hard time dealing with it, and she prescribed me Zantac 150mg, 1 tablet twice a day. It helps. I still get the heartburn but the Zantac will get it under control for about 12 hours lol. Some relief is better than none. She also said I could take Tums and Mylanta too. Ask your doctor....you don't have to just deal with it. Good luck!

omg I feel your pain- For me its an everyday thing- I no longer get hungry- I eat because I get heartburn, thats how I know I have to eat something- Between heartburn and gas Im miserable :( I carry my tums with me in my purse and I have some in my nightstand- Does this last throughout the entire pregnancy? It truly is very bad :(

I am like you if i don't eat i get really bad heartburn. so i have to eat something to help get rid of it. it is driving me mad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->