Heated clothes airer

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Are they worth it? Do they just dry the part of the clothes that are hanging on the hot bar? Do they speed up drying time much? Thinking of getting myself one for Christmas, lol :laugh2:

I've never used one myself but see lots of parents on the large family group on Facebook recommend them when others ask how they get clothes dry without a tumble drier.

I bought one from work for £44.99 and it was pants. You'd have to sit rolling the clothes to dry them so I took it back.

Bought a dehumidifier for £120 from screwfix and use that to dry them now. Costs about 10p an hour to run and they're dry within 2 hours (jeans and thick clothing need longer). And it removes condensation in the house at the same time so win:win. Only downside is that they're noisy - dull mmmmmmmmmm sound lol

Hi Bev I'm late replying but I've had the lakeland dry soon heated airer and cover for over 7 years now.

You figure out how much you can put on without overloading it. I find 4 trousers on the outside, 8 tops on the middle rack and 3 bigger items on the top along with underwear/socks. I dont use the bottom rack unless I'm drying shoes or something.

I have it on for 6 hours then switch off and let the residual heat finish it off. Heavy items will take longer but one wash load a day keeps me on top of things and I can easily dry a set of kingsize bedding on it.

Honestly I would not be without mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->