Heather & Eastenders

Kte

Mummy to Chloe & Sophie
Reaction score
I'm stressing because heather left george alone. Crazy!

I know so was I, I must be having an emotional night because it nearly brought me to tears :blush:

I was sat with my fingers crossed hoping he was ok! Sad or what?! lol

Oh god don't tell me she's going to die!?! :cry:

oh poor hev :(! Now I understand why shes been going a bit crazy :shock:

now hands up, who has a carbon monoxide alarm?

we do :)

Good point but noooo that's kinda sad. Now i'm glad George wasn't there now.

Its one of those items I think I should get then never get around to it.

What she did was wrong, but she was so zoned out, she didn't realise until she'd gone to her mums.

She kind of just jumped the barrier at the tube whilst she could, a split decision without thinking kind of thing. I feel so sorry for her though.

This storyline has gained much more sympathy from me than the baby swap one which could have been an excellent storyline had it not been turned into a farce with the baby swap aspect.

It's true what people say, less really is more and Heathers struggles with money and now realising that she can't even afford to feed her child really ring true because this happens.

Surely, she could get compensation for the faulty boiler???

That episode tonight made me want to cry. I felt so so sorry for heather. I know we've had money worries in the past but never to that extent. The whole episode had me on tenterhooks. Here's hoping she doesn't die x

I am soooooo far behind with EE at the moment so don't really have a clue what you lot are going on about, but, i've been saying for ages (since she got that 'cold') that something was gonna happen to her and that Darren and Jodie would start playing happy families with George...
As much as I love Heather and I want her to be ok, I do love Darren and Jodie more :lol:

I felt so sorry for her :cry: I've been in that situation sat in the freezing cold heavily pregnant and we had no electric and no food :cry:

I really felt sorry for her tonight.xx

Wouldn't Heather be eligible for some sort of benefits?
Oh and does anyone know how old George is?

Wouldn't Heather be eligible for some sort of benefits?

I was concieved on valantines day 2009 ( im so sad and should be punished) so should be about 21 months.

Edit I ment 16 months, im too tired to count.

I was concieved on valantines day 2009 ( im so sad and should be punished) so should be about 21 months.[/QUOTE]

You made me laugh out loud!!:haha::haha:

Thanks for knowing though :thumbup::thumbup:

I was concieved on valantines day 2009 ( im so sad and should be punished) so should be about 21 months.

You made me laugh out loud!!:haha::haha:

Thanks for knowing though :thumbup::thumbup:

I just relised I put "I was" when I ment he was :)
Dam im good at using a computer for a not quite 2 year old :haha:

I was so upset and ranting at the tv that she left him.. not just to pop to the shop.. but a good half hour trip on the train and back to find her mum!!

Thats a terrible message to put out to viewers.. thats its ok to leave your baby alone in the cot??

I must admit.. Its ran through my head before to pop over the shop after Mylo was in bed.. but never did.. I dismissed the idea quickly.. even though I would only be gone 10 mins.. Cos if anything happened I would kill myself I wouldnt be able to live with the guilt!
ahouse fire can start at any time and take hold in 3 mins!

I cant believe thay aired that..

and no I dont have a carbon monoxide detector in our home cos we dont have a boiler its all electric.. but my tenants have one :thumbup: (if they died I wouldnt get paid lmao)

wasnt george born Christmas 09??

I remember having Mylo in August and heather being preggers :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"