Hedgewitch "Fertility Spells" to help me with concieving a child

frogger3240

Reaction score
:flower:

Hi,
I was doing a internet search for anyone that has bought from Mia-Angel fertility spell and I read where you would do it for some of the ladies on the board and I wanted to see if you might would be interested in doing 1 for me...Please...if you need me to pay I will for your supplies...thanks so much...

I had her cast for me. She's wonderful! I love her oodles! I know she's not on here a lot right now, but I'll PM her and link her to this thread for you! :) Good luck! She's pretty special and I have a ton of faith in her! :hugs:

I had her cast for me. She's wonderful! I love her oodles! I know she's not on here a lot right now, but I'll PM her and link her to this thread for you! :) Good luck! She's pretty special and I have a ton of faith in her! :hugs:

:flower:thank you sooooo much.....

You're welcome! PM sent! :) She's in the UK... so it'll be late our time when she gets back to you, probably. She's only probably just now waking up... maybe not even yet! LOL

Good morning ladies
the witch in the building lol but not the nasty one we don't like lol.
thanks for the kind words Megg, your a star, hope your still oozing PMA. i will PM you later,
i would be happy to help any of you in any way i can. i am happy to cast for you as i have done for many ladies on here and do not want any money as i feel it is wrong to gain from someone elses need. if any one wants me to cast for them then PM me with yours and OH first names, cycle dates most importantly estimated O dates and your email address. i will then cast for you and send you instructions of fullfilling your part but you will need a few supplies which i will advise you of in the email i send to you.
i am most of the day so please feel free to post here or PM me,
hope everyone has a wonderful day
Brightest Blessings
sam
xxx

Good morning ladies
thanks for the kind words Megg, your a star, hope your still oozing PMA. i will PM you later,
i would be happy to help any of you in any way i can. i am happy to cast for you as i have done for many ladies on here and do not want any money as i feel it is wrong to gain from someone elses need. if any one wants me to cast for them then PM me with yours and OH first names, cycle dates most importantly estimated O dates and your email address. i will then cast for you and send you instructions of fullfilling your part but you will need a few supplies which i will advise you of in the email i send to you.
Brightest Blessings
sam
xxx
please could you do one for me

Good morning ladies
Brightest Blessings
sam
xxx

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

please could you do one for me
hi there
i certainly can, just send me your details and i will get back to you today. just let me know if its for TTC or something else so i can work out what is best for you, xxxxx

Hedgewitch,
I'm new to these boards and I don't see where I can send you a PM I guess because I haven't done enough replies or something...may I get your email addy or you could PM me with that information please...thanks so much...

hi frogger
if you go to my avatar on my posts and click it will give you some options, just click the pm one. if not then i will PM you with my email,xxxx

Oops! sorry for the THank you so much being captialized.....I was just excited.....:happydance::happydance:

hi frogger
if you go to my avatar on my posts and click it will give you some options, just click the pm one. if not then i will PM you with my email,xxxx

I went to the rules section and it says that I have to post 10 times before I can send any pm's so I'm trying to get that done...lol...thanks again for your help...

Let me ask also does it matter if someone has PCOS are you still able to help them?...My cycle is getting ready to start this coming up week and I'm going to be starting soy its just like clomid so I should be ovulating sooner than I did while just taking Vitex this cycle that I'm on now I ovulated on cd 30 so I have been researching and with taking soy if I take it cd 5-9 then I will ovulate around cd 14 hope your still able to help me with this....

ok i will PM you now then hun, want to ask you a favour too,xxx

can someone please explain what it is that hedgewitch does??? im intruiged!! x

She can help with casting a fertility spell to help you concieve she has helped a few ladies on this board...

hi frogger just pm'd you, included my email in case you can't reply via BnB, XXX

hi frogger just pm'd you, included my email in case you can't reply via BnB, XXX

Woohoo!!! I made it to 10 posts I sent you a PM also hopefully you will get it.....I am also sending you an email with my information that you requested and thank you again for your help with this...it means the world to me....
:flower:

My cycle is getting ready to start this coming up week and I'm going to be starting soy its just like clomid so I should be ovulating sooner than I did while just taking Vitex this cycle that I'm on now I ovulated on cd 30 so I have been researching and with taking soy if I take it cd 5-9 then I will ovulate around cd 14 hope your still able to help me with this...

Yay! I'm in the Soy Club! Just an FYI, the Soy didn't have me ovulate as early as Clomid did. So, you might want to consider that. I had the good fortune of using Clomid first, so I could easily compare and contrast the two. I used Clomid for 2 cycles and then Soy for the 3rd consecutive cycle. I took Clomid and Soy CD3-7. Clomid had me O'ing on CD12. Soy had my O pushed back to very early in the morning on CD16. I know everyone is different, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

By the way... I actually like the Soy much better than the Clomid, and I think it worked better for me! So, have faith! Have you decided on a dosage yet?

She can help with casting a fertility spell to help you concieve she has helped a few ladies on this board...

I'm proud to say that she cast for me. And, I was starting to worry that I wasn't going to O with the Soy this cycle because I'd had no ovary pain yet and it was CD8. I started getting the ovary pain that night (not ovulation pain, just ovary pain... it's different for me) and later found out that it was within an hour or so of Sam casting for me. I truly believe it was very much connected to her casting for me, and I think she is amazing!

Good luck ladies! I intend to start a "Hedgwitch Successes" thread as soon as I get my :bfp:... which I'm feeling pretty good about it being this very cycle! So excited!

My cycle is getting ready to start this coming up week and I'm going to be starting soy its just like clomid so I should be ovulating sooner than I did while just taking Vitex this cycle that I'm on now I ovulated on cd 30 so I have been researching and with taking soy if I take it cd 5-9 then I will ovulate around cd 14 hope your still able to help me with this...

Yay! I'm in the Soy Club! Just an FYI, the Soy didn't have me ovulate as early as Clomid did. So, you might want to consider that. I had the good fortune of using Clomid first, so I could easily compare and contrast the two. I used Clomid for 2 cycles and then Soy for the 3rd consecutive cycle. I took Clomid and Soy CD3-7. Clomid had me O'ing on CD12. Soy had my O pushed back to very early in the morning on CD16. I know everyone is different, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

By the way... I actually like the Soy much better than the Clomid, and I think it worked better for me! So, have faith! Have you decided on a dosage yet?

I'm proud to say that she cast for me. And, I was starting to worry that I wasn't going to O with the Soy this cycle because I'd had no ovary pain yet and it was CD8. I started getting the ovary pain that night (not ovulation pain, just ovary pain... it's different for me) and later found out that it was within an hour or so of Sam casting for me. I truly believe it was very much connected to her casting for me, and I think she is amazing!

Good luck ladies! I intend to start a "Hedgwitch Successes" thread as soon as I get my :bfp:... which I'm feeling pretty good about it being this very cycle! So excited!

YAY!!! I'm so glad that your also doing the soy so that I will have others to talk to about it...I hope it does help with you ovulating and that Hedgewitch fertiltiy spell will help you concieve I know she will be able to help us all I just feel it....

As for the soy I'm doing the cd 5-9 and hoping that I do ovulate on cycle days 12 to 15 but if its later then thats fine I just want to ovulate and get my BFP real soon...I have read on another PCOS board that the ladies that took the soy there have a been a few of them getting pregnant so that gives me so much hope...yes it is better than clomid I took clomid back in 1993 when I was TTC my frist child it took me and my husband from 12-91 to November 20, 1995 the day I delievered my son so it took us almost 4 years so it was a long road for us... sending everyone loads of babydust your way....

well I hopefully will be joining you on the "Hedgwitch Successes" also I just feel this is going to work for all of us that have her cast for them...I'm so thankful that I found this website and Hedgewitch I feel it was meant to be this way...thanks again for your help and so glad to be here with you all to share this journey with.....

:winkwink::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"