Hedgewitch "Fertility Spells" to help me with concieving a child

hi Patty
we're 5 hours ahead then here in the uk, love the thread, looks great. any help needed from me let me know,xxx

Since I already ov'd this month (I'm on 4dpo) I guess it's too late for me to get a spell this cycle. If this turns out not to be my month I am definitely send you my info for next cycle. Good luck everyone!

I'm really intrigued, is there a spell you can do yourself or does it have to be someone else (someone experienced) to do it for you?

Hey Sam...You know me from the loss section. I lost my little boy Bodhi at 36.4 weeks. I know you must be flooded with pm and spells by now. I was just wondering if there was maybe one you could do for me? Im so stressed over this bean im carrying now and im so worried we will lose this baby too.I will understand if you are too busy,but thanks for reading. I hope you get your BFP soon!:hugs:

Hi Hedgewitch, I am new to this site and I just wondered if there was anything you could do for me. My husband had his vasectomy reversed last month and this our first month of ttc. I also suffer with ovulation problems and only ovulate every other month I am also worried that time isn't on our side and I am willing to give anything a go. Unfortunately I don't know my way around this site at the moment and don't know how to get in touch with you.
hi there doodar, not a problem at all just PM me yours and OH first names, your dates if you have them and your email. i am doing a cast tonight so if you have them to me soon i can include you,xxx

Hey Sam...You know me from the loss section. I lost my little boy Bodhi at 36.4 weeks. I know you must be flooded with pm and spells by now. I was just wondering if there was maybe one you could do for me? Im so stressed over this bean im carrying now and im so worried we will lose this baby too.I will understand if you are too busy,but thanks for reading. I hope you get your BFP soon!:hugs:
hi natasja32 of course i will, not a problem. PM me details and i will write one for you not a problem, i understand how nervous you must be with this pregnancy, hugs to you,xxx

Hi Hedgewitch, can you pm me with your email address? I don't have enough posts to pm you and would love you to cast for me please! xxx

sorry for hijacking this thread but do u sell ur spells on ebay because i bought mine from someone with that name on there and i think it might of been yours. if you do , and look what i got in my siggy after 2 years ttc , my gorgeous beautiful baby boy xx

Congratulations on your baby....that would be awesome if it was Sam "Hedgewitch that casted your fertility spell back then.....

i'm not called Mia, i'm sam lol aka Hedgewitch, sorry for the confusion,xxx

Lol sorry Sam! I don't know what I was thinking!! Got confused with the mention of Mia-Angel at the beginning of the thread! :dohh: xx

Hey Ladies,

Please join us at the new thread for Sam "Hedgewitch Fertility Spells" click here
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/203144-hedgewitch-fertility-spell-support-thread.html hope to see you there ....Thanks again Sam for what your doing for all of us we all thank you from our hearts for this....

Sam have you looked at the new design for the "Hedgewitch Fertility Spells"? this is all for you.....hope you like it....

Hey Ladies,

Please join us at the new thread for Sam "Hedgewitch Fertility Spells" click here
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/203144-hedgewitch-fertility-spell-support-thread.html hope to see you there ....Thanks again Sam for what your doing for all of us we all thank you from our hearts for this....

Sam have you looked at the new design for the "Hedgewitch Fertility Spells"? this is all for you.....hope you like it....
hey Patti, love the new thread and the banner is great, going to see if i can make it smaller so i can get it on my siggy, i shall wear it with pride,xxxx
and you are all very welcome, anything i can do just let me know,xxx

hi there hedge witch can u please please pm me with your emmail address i would be ever so grateful if you could please cast a spell for me. I would love you for life haha

I just bought one from mia, it arrivd yesterday, will let you know if its successful

come on over to the thread this one hasnt been used for months lol, *blows dust away* , hehe
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/203144-hedgewitch-fertility-spell-support-thread-175.html

Good morning ladies
the witch in the building lol but not the nasty one we don't like lol.
thanks for the kind words Megg, your a star, hope your still oozing PMA. i will PM you later,
i would be happy to help any of you in any way i can. i am happy to cast for you as i have done for many ladies on here and do not want any money as i feel it is wrong to gain from someone elses need. if any one wants me to cast for them then PM me with yours and OH first names, cycle dates most importantly estimated O dates and your email address. i will then cast for you and send you instructions of fullfilling your part but you will need a few supplies which i will advise you of in the email i send to you.
i am most of the day so please feel free to post here or PM me,
hope everyone has a wonderful day
Brightest Blessings
sam
xxx
I would really appreciate it if you would be willing to do a spell for me, I would be willing to pay for your services if required. i really would like to try for a girl. Please let me know, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->