Hedgewitch "Fertility Spells" to help me with concieving a child

Good luck ladies! I intend to start a "Hedgwitch Successes" thread as soon as I get my :bfp:... which I'm feeling pretty good about it being this very cycle! So excited!

Great plan! I hope we'll have a Sam-induced boom this month!

xx

hey ladies just a quick update, one of my ladies i cast for at the beginning of their cycle has just come back with a BFP!! so pleased for them,xxxx

https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_18_7.gif ahh thanks ladies, all we need now is a banner lol, it is your own magick within that has helped,xxxx

hey ladies just a quick update, one of my ladies i cast for at the beginning of their cycle has just come back with a BFP!! so pleased for them,xxxx

Woohoo!!!! thats awesome....congratulations to the lady that got her BFP after you casted for her....we all will be next to get our BFP....woohoo!!!!! I'm sooo excited....
:happydance::happydance:

I've had a fertility spell done by you Mia, it was into a Rose Quartz bracelet, hoping it works pretty soon! I have alot of faith that it will work :) xx

I've had a fertility spell done by you Mia, it was into a Rose Quartz bracelet, hoping it works pretty soon! I have alot of faith that it will work :) xx
sorry not me, can't take credit for another fellows work, good luck and plenty of PMA,xxx

i'm not called Mia, i'm sam lol aka Hedgewitch, sorry for the confusion,xxx

sorry not me, can't take credit for another fellows work, good luck and plenty of PMA,xxx

Oh sorry, I thought it was you because she also is called Mia! xx

Hey MummyMagic, Why don't you let Sam "Hedgewitch" do a spell for you also I have bought one from Mia also and it will not hurt if you got one from Hedgewitch...

Thanks Frogger,
ladies, i do not charge for casting as i believe that you should not gain from others needs, i understand that some of us have trouble conceiving or carrying a baby, i myself have lost 17 angels to m/c and my sleeping angel at 34+3 weeks in july. if i can help then i will do so happily, xxxx

Thanks Frogger,
ladies, i do not charge for casting as i believe that you should not gain from others needs, i understand that some of us have trouble conceiving or carrying a baby, i myself have lost 17 angels to m/c and my sleeping angel at 34+3 weeks in july. if i can help then i will do so happily, xxxx

Thanks Sam.... :flower:

hey hedgewitch
i have already asked someone to cast a spell. would it hurt to do anothe rby you as well?
im new to this site, so i cant get your PM either
Can i send you all the info you need on this thread?
sorry dont get all the abbreviations, im trying to find the page where the explanations are..can anyone help with this one

thanks

p.s good luck to everyone who has a spell casted!

hey hedgewitch
i have already asked someone to cast a spell. would it hurt to do anothe rby you as well?
im new to this site, so i cant get your PM either
Can i send you all the info you need on this thread?
sorry dont get all the abbreviations, im trying to find the page where the explanations are..can anyone help with this one

thanks

p.s good luck to everyone who has a spell casted!
hi Muncho
it will cause no harm at all as we all ask the Goddess for her help when we cast. i will gladly cast for you and will pm you in a min with my email address.

all i need is first names of you and OH, cycle dates with O dates or estimated if possible and your email address,
xxxx

sorry for hijacking this thread but do u sell ur spells on ebay because i bought mine from someone with that name on there and i think it might of been yours. if you do , and look what i got in my siggy after 2 years ttc , my gorgeous beautiful baby boy xx

Sam,

Just wanted to make sure that you recieved my email with my information?...thanks so much....
:winkwink:

hi frogger, i received your mail and will be contacting you this evening with all details,xxx

do you know what the time difference is at all where you are frogger?xxx

do you know what the time difference is at all where you are frogger?xxx

Hey Sam,

here is the link to the Hedgewitch fertility spell support thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-bud...rtility-spell-support-thread.html#post3270247

my time zone is

North Carolina, USA Eastern Standard time zone
its 11:09 am Sunday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh