Heeeeelp is something wrong with my cervix???

educatingmom

Reaction score
I was feeling for my cervix and all I fell was nothing.. nada!! Just really soft in there. How am I supposed to self-inseminate if I can't feel anything!!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

This is a good sign that you should be gettin' your BD on! You cervix is very high if you can't reach it. This has happened to me a couple cycles. Try again later today or even tomorrow and it should move a bit so you can tell if its open...chances are its high, soft and open :)

I don't know about this one :/

Maybe you are not reaching far enough. I know when I am at certain points in my cycle I reallyyyy have to reach for mine.

I thought I was touching it before when I was feeling something that was squishy, but turns out I was wrong. Once I felt my actual cervix I knew it was it. Maybe this website can help you find it:

https://www.duofertility.com/my-fertility/common-ovulation-signs/cervix-position

Thanks ladies!!!! I am going to bd tomorrow! and the day after and the day of my O. I have been using my charts and it says I will O on my husbands bday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->