• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello again ladies

Hi ladies, i'm 4/5 dpo and something someone mentioned earlier has got me thinking...i had a positive opk on tuesday 3rd so bd that evening and haven't done so since.

Would the positive opk signal that i was ovulating the following day, and could i still get pregnant if i bd the previous evening or would i really need to do it on the day of ovulation? So confusing!

I definitely don't feel pregnant at the moment (although perhaps that could be a good sign as i've convinced myself that i do usually feel it every other month!)

xx

Hi littenic, It would be possible to get pregnant as :spermy: lives inside the body for a couple of days, but i would read the instructions for your opk. I test with CB smiley face and when you get the smiley face it's letting you know that its picked up the LH serge and OV should take place in the next 48 hours. I dont know if all Ov tests are the same time frame as i only ever use CB. :hugs: Good luck

Hi girls, im also back in the TWW, 1dpo lol long wait!!

how u all feeling??? im not feeling to positive about this month, maybe its cause i dont wana get my hopes up

xxxxxxx

Hi charliekitty, im not feeling hopeful this month. We didn't get too much :sex: in this month. Saying that though last month i was convinced that i was pregnant but wasn't :dohh: Im trying so hard not to think too much about it. Last month i drove myself insane on the 2WW. :growlmad:

How long have you been trying ? Do you already have any children ? :hugs:

yeh we didnt get a lot of BD in either, although i think i OVed yesterday adn we BDed last night but i dont know if it was enough!!! lol

i have really bad belly ache today tho =(

im trying not to think about it either and i also drove myself insane last month!! lol this is only or 2nd month TTC, but im more relaxed about it this month. and we are trying for our first baby =)

how about you hunny, how long have you been trying?? u got any children

xxxxxxxx

:hugs:

This is only my second month too and our first :) I am not trying to syptom spot because I think things you would normally have happening and normally go no noticed become massive. I just feel like the witch is on her way as I have really bad pressure in my back :'( xx

how are you finding your second month??? im finding it a lot easier thgan the first! i hope it jsut gets easier and easier but i dont think it will

Sorry i been away from this thread girls!! i only go on BNB at work! and i only work mon - fri, i check BNB on my phone but i cant reply to threads grrr

xxxxxxx

Hi all

how are you all getting on?

No SS for me yet which is cool.

Hi all

how are you all getting on?

No SS for me yet which is cool.

Hi curlew, nothing to report here. Im 9dpov and feeling completely normal :growlmad: Im hoping to testing on monday :hugs: xxxx

Hi Sparkle

was feeling a bit queasy this morning and I thought hey 10DPO so lets test :BFN: but not surprised. have promised I wont test again til Saturday :dohh:

Hi Sparkle

was feeling a bit queasy this morning and I thought hey 10DPO so lets test :BFN: but not surprised. have promised I wont test again til Saturday :dohh:

Hello curlew. i felt queasy this afternoon when the dinner was being served at work and i couldn't finish my cuppa earlier. Im going to test in thee morning. Good luck keep me posted :hugs: xxx

Hello ladies....I am also about 4 dpo....and feel nothing. I think I bd'd all the right days. Got my smilies on the opk for 2 days. And I am a POAS NUT!! I already stocked up on the digitals....hate reading lines!! I am trying for #8. So we'll see. Good luck to all!!!!!

Good luck Shannon - #8 - wow

Oh Sparkle keeping my fx'd for you. Let me know how you get on tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->