Hello again

little*red

Reaction score
hey ladies,
some of you may not remember me, i joined not long before i had my little girl and havent been on in ages!
Well i had my little girl Evie on 30th March, it seems so long ago now. Well from next month Bri and i are going to start TTC again as we want 2 children really close together (yes we really are that mental!).
Just want to say a huge congratulations to every one whose had there babies and got their BFPs.
Especially Wobbles i cant believe your 16 weeks pregnant :dance: im so happy for you hun.
:D

Awww isn't she a cutie :D Your sig

I'm sure there was a congrats thread for you somewhere as I knew you'd had bubba & awaited details :hissy: :D

Good luck TTC#2 to be as close as you want them ...

Was wanting to catch you at some point to change my little pic you done for me but with you not being about I thought I'd leave you alone :lol:

You'll have to post some pics of lil one.

x

An thanks it's not sunk in yet :rofl:

Hiya welcome back.
Congrats on Evie and good luck with TTC no2!
xx

hiya and welcome back hun, good luck on ttc number 2

Welcome back Red, congrats on Evie! and good luck ttc number 2 :D

Hello again Raynor

Good luck TTC#2

Hi I hadn't joined when you were here before but wanted to say welcome back, ur dd is gorgeous and good luck ttc 2

Stacey xx

Hiya .. welcome back .. congrats on the birth of Evie and good luck ttc #2

good luck and congrats...Had mine april 4th so close to you...think I may be having third already not testing til 4 weeks time......arrr will be within 2 weeks of my ones 1st birthday now thats mental lol

Hope you get your BFP soonish well done hunnie

good luck and congrats...Had mine april 4th so close to you...think I may be having third already not testing til 4 weeks time......arrr will be within 2 weeks of my ones 1st birthday now thats mental lol

Hope you get your BFP soonish well done hunnie

actually bexxie funny you said that as bri and i got a bit ahem... carried away around OV this month and AF is due today, but if she doesnt arrive than i guess im already pregnant again, which would make me due around the 11th march, before evies 1st birthday, eeekk!

:hugs: Welcome Back! Congrats on your DD! Best of Luck with TTC for #2:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"