HELLO ALL! I'm new in WTT!!!

honeybee2

Reaction score
Ive just come over from TTC because we have put a break on trying for a baby.

Let me fill you in about me....

Im 20 years old (21 in oct cant wait yey!) and engaged to the most gorgeous, wonderful trustworthy and passionate person Ive ever met- Liam and we're getting married on the 2nd Aug 2010 (yes I know its a Monday haha) we've been together for three years and engaged for one.
I'm in university atm training to be a teacher and my Fiance has just finished and now a qualified Graphic design teacher in a college! I'm so proud of him and admire him so much (Just cant believe how wonderful he is haha :cloud9::happydance:)

Our story starts a few months back when we had a passionate night without condoms (usually this is not a problem, we just used withdrawral) but this particular night he said, I was his only one and true love (we're getting married so Ive heard it a million times but it never gets boring!) and he would like to NOT withdraw and see what happens as he would love to have a family with me. So since then we havn't been trying but not being careful- if you get my drift, we are in such a loving and stable relationship that whatever contribution to our love would be a positive aspect :cloud9: anyway Ive had :bfn: since for 3 cycles and its taken over my life, although we could not :sex: all the time (twice a week max) because we've only just started to live together and we both had exams the last few weeks and therefore just missing my OV date or catching it- but no conception.

However, if any of you are previous TTC peeps then you know it totally takes over your life and is all you can think about- next thing you know its tearing you and you O/H apart because he has to hold and console you ever time your :witch: arrives and all your using his body for is sperm and not for him. Your ordering PG tests by the BULK from e-bay and everyday your testing you cervical mucus, testing everyday for PG from 1st since OV and reporting EVERY symptom possible- trust me, its one huge and stressful journey!

Anyway... my OH suggested I stop becoming so obsessive and just let nature take its course- stop testing everyday from OV and relax and wait another year so we can save- although we shall not be using condoms and just not generally being careful, but not officially trying....

so, Ive been demoted to WTT, although its not a bad thing, now I can relax, enjoy making love with my darling Fiance again, get back on track with wedding planning and just generally savouring every second of my amazing relationship.

So a big hello to you all ladies... and guys if there are any!!!! :hug:

omg princess bump- is that your baby girl- shes an absolute stunner!!

Hello hun you ok
Well its lovely to have you and all the ladies are wonderful if i do say so myself.
When do you qualify as a teacher? I qualified 2 years ago and love teaching (good maternity pay too) hint hint
x

I dont qualify untill another two years as I only started a year ago :-( but i dont mind, tm there are no jobs so i dont mind waiting i love studying! and thanks for the welcome! xx

hello! Welcome, there are a few girls here now that are not trying but not preventing either - I am hoping to be in that camp too in September as I really don't want to be obsessive, I want to be, like you say, making love with my hubby rather than just using his sperm to make a baby!! I am hoping that the love we have will one day make a baby and happy to go with the flow really.

welcome to WTT, I hope you find it a welcoming place and just a nice place to relax and enjoy yourself :) xx

aw thankyou ladies- and yes bunny, obsessing is the wrong way to go- they say you fll pregnant quicker when your not trying, because stress kicks in your immune system and destroys the fertilised cells or something like that haha! it can also prevent you from Ov all together apparently! anyway...enough of that... im here to relax and relax i shall :)

that's the thing, I hear so many real life stories of people who had been trying for years, then went on hols or decided to have a break or whatever and then fell pregnant! I know it's hard not to think about it and obsess but I know it's the best thing to do and I really want to think I have conceived through having great/loving :sex: and not well planned, if you know what I mean :D xx

Hey Hun welcome to WTT, im a NTNP'er also, since the beginning of this week! lol. Hope it goes well for you and best of luck with your studying :) xx

hehe ye- i wouldnt like to think my babies were born under sex demanded from the male purely for sperm- a good night of loving should amount up to something! haha

I dont qualify untill another two years as I only started a year ago :-( but i dont mind, tm there are no jobs so i dont mind waiting i love studying! and thanks for the welcome! xx

What ages are you training in?
Sorry i am so nosey just nice meeting new peeps x

haha not at all- i want to teach college students ancient religions and philosophy xx

Hello and welcome! :hi:

There are quite a few NTNPers on here so im sure you'll fit in well!

Good luck! xxx

:hi: Hello!

Don't see it as being demoted honey, see it as being promoted from the pits of the stress of trying :rofl:

Hope you are happier and less stressed here :hugs:

:wave: welcome to WTT, it is awesome here!!

So much so that I am refusing to leave!!!

We are NTNP preventing too so wishing you the best of luck with everything :hugs:

xxx

aww sparky, your girl is so cute!!! and thanks alot hun xx im lookng forward to talking to someone who knows the frustration of needing a baby so bad but having to wait for the OH to be ready!

thanks pops, dimbo and sparky!!!!!!! haha yes im saying goodbye to all the stress and preg testing!!!! i am a recovering POAS -aholic (pee on a stick) haha!

Welcome Honeybee! :wave:

My DH and I are not trying very hard to prevent. :rofl: I hope I get pg easy after August cause I'm gonna start obsessing like you did, I can already tell it won't be pretty!!! Have fun NTNP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->