Hello All

stacye76

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
My name is Stacy and as of January 16th, I am officially trying to conceive my first child at 35. DH will be 41 in March 29th. I'm currently in the two week waiting period, so please pray for a BFP!! We have been trying seriously for over a year now. All tests performed have come back ok.

I recently purchased a fertility monitor and hope that this helped this month with accuracy. Also had really good cm this month so, I am hopeful. Hope to keep in touch with you all during this journey!

Stacy

Good luck Stacy! This is my first month with a fertility monitor, too. Hope you get your BFP.

Hi

I started using a Fertility monitor two months ago but to be honest I dont think I used it very well so the first month was great but month 2 it didnt show I had an ovulation and month 3 this month I dont know whether to use it as started clomid this week and it can affect the readings??
I only joined today so Im new and confused.
Good luck

Welcome Stacey,

iam newish to this site too, and as of the 9th of a January Iam also 35 and TTC (trying for a whlie) and this is my 2nd month using CBFM.

Hope you get BFP very soon
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"