Hello! Hoping to start ttc in Jan '09?

Hello ladies, thank you for your answers to my question, I think I will do a little more reading today, and see what I can find out. Poshie, Twins would be interesting and they do run in the family.
The herbal cigs are just bought over the counter like any other products. There's really nothing in them but marshmellows and rose petals. OH isn't using them as frequently now, so for him they helped.
Poshie, I am from Canada and I am 24 and OH is 28. Where are you from?
Also is anyone charting their BBT?

I am from the UK, 32 yo DH is 36 yo. I am not going down the BBT route. I have, however, tried an opk for the first time (see my thread). I don't know if I can be bothered with the BBT tbh. I will stick with the opk I think (at least to start with) and see how I get on. Are you planning to BBT then?

PS. I have an 'internet' friend from Ontario in Canada. Kind of lost touch with him though recently. Which part of Canada do you live?

I am charting. I was going to be TTC last month, but there was termoil. Husband asked me to start charting again so that when we actually do try, we will know what's up. My cycles have been so strange lately.
We will hopefully be starting to TTC in December, but I have a feeling it will be closer to spring '09....maybe

I am charting, this is my first cycle charting, as well as my first cycle after coming off BC but fertility friend hasn't detected any ovualtion yet, I am going to wait for AF to arrive, maybe it will just take a while to get my body back to normal. I just wondered if anyone else was doing it too. How much are the OPK's?

We are close in stage boylovesgirl, as I am only on my 2nd 'normal' cycle (CD12) after bcp. I treated myself to some digital opk's but they do cost me £20 for pack of 7 sticks. But on the other hand, I have only had to use 2 to get a positive test result. This means I still have 5 spare which I can use next cycle. I went for the digi as I didn't want to do my head trying to look at lines and work out if it was positive or not. I know BBT is a popular choice here. Best of luck :)

we are waiting till feb - with a holiday in 4 weeks and christmas that time will be here in no time !!!! - erm plan lots of things to do together that you can look forwards to

Poshie - I went cold turkey, too. I didn't want to prolong the agony! I'm 31 now (birthday in May), and DH is 33. Where in the UK are you? :hugs:

LeaArr - hi! :hugs:

Mrs Doddy - thanks for the PMA! I'm sure you're right and Jan/Feb will be here in no time! :happydance:

boylovesgirl - I joined FF and they sent me all the lessons, but I haven't had time to go through them all, and I'm not sure if charting will do any good for me......we've been very, erm, thorough and consistent with our BDing...we couldn't possibly have missed O, so I wonder difference it would make to know exactly when I O. But I have a week off work soon, so maybe I'll get my head around it all then and maybe give it a shot. :dohh:

:hug: to all!

Hey chick ... with my history I think I'll still be TTC in Jan :rofl: :hugs:
I'll pretend its all new and 're-start' TTC with you :rofl: May be I'm destined to go to 1st Tri with you? Roll on Jan then!!

I'll pretend its all new and 're-start' TTC with you :rofl: May be I'm destined to go to 1st Tri with you? Roll on Jan then!!

Hi Farie, thanks for dropping by!

I'd love you to be my 1st tri buddy.....feels like it was destined to be! :happydance: However, I also hope that you get your :bfp: waaaaay before then................................................. you deserve to have your LO on the way asap :hugs:

Hi Farie, thanks for dropping by!

I'd love you to be my 1st tri buddy.....feels like it was destined to be! :happydance: However, I also hope that you get your :bfp: waaaaay before then................................................. you deserve to have your LO on the way asap :hugs:

I think a good 1st Tri buddy is worth their weight in Gold ... I may wait for you ...... I think that to get pg DF and I will need to time the :sex: rather better than we did this cycle :rofl: :rofl:

Hi Girls
I am also WTT , actually i am not going to think about it all all if it happens it HAPPENS!!!!! After having an ectopic pregnancy in Feb 08, and a miscarriage last week at 10 weeeks baby heart stopped i am not thinking about getting Pregnant at all, i want my mind to heal and also my Body.. Hoping and wishing for a BFP in 2009 and Praying it will be a keeper this time.. Baby Dust and Good Luck to All!!!!!

Alicia

Hi Girls
I am also WTT , actually i am not going to think about it all all if it happens it HAPPENS!!!!! After having an ectopic pregnancy in Feb 08, and a miscarriage last week at 10 weeeks baby heart stopped i am not thinking about getting Pregnant at all, i want my mind to heal and also my Body.. Hoping and wishing for a BFP in 2009 and Praying it will be a keeper this time.. Baby Dust and Good Luck to All!!!!!

Alicia

lulu2008 - So very, very sorry to hear of your losses. :hug:

How is everyone today? I've been enjoying my weekend...actually found some of my long lost libido last night! :blush: Hopefully it's making a comeback, which should make our second stint of ttc much easier! :blush:

Just found out that yet another friend is expecting their second child. I am happy for them, of course I am. But I also want to just sit down and cry :cry: Why can't that be me? DH just keeps asking why I've gone all quiet and unhappy...there's no point explaining cos he doesn't get the jealousy thing, even though he wants a baby as much as me. :cry:

Anyway, moan over. At least I can enjoy a nice G&T tonight..............:rofl:

Hope you've all had great weekends :hug:

In awnser to the "What can we do to help us through the wait?"...id have to say ....just practice as much as you can! haha that'll pass some time :) we're going to start TTC in jan hopefully i'll see you in the ttc part then! good luck x

In awnser to the "What can we do to help us through the wait?"...id have to say ....just practice as much as you can! haha that'll pass some time :) we're going to start TTC in jan hopefully i'll see you in the ttc part then! good luck x

:rofl: Ha ha...yeah, good idea! Or it would be if you didn't have a non-existent sex drive like me!!! :rofl:

See you in ttc :hug:

Good weekend? Mine was pretty good, but fairly lazy. I work some Saturdays but had this weekend off whic h was nice.

Schmelly, I don't think I got around to answering your question about where I am from and that is Sussex.

Your opinions please: Slight issue, or maybe not? We want to go on holiday in February. As we are ttc in Dec, there is an outside chance that I could be pg by then. I'd like to think I could be pg and still go on holiday (it's not like I'm worried about drinking). I don't want to put off ttc (and I probably won't fall straight away anyway) but we have looked forward to a holiday for years.

Poshie...you can't put your life on hold because you never know how long it will take to conceive. Go on your hol and have a fab time! :hug:

You are right Schmelly. Chances are I won't be pg by then anyway. Had a chat with DH about it last night and we are going to go for it. Can't wait! :happydance:

Hi guys, can i join your thread? I was originally waiting until july 2010 to start ttc. But now me and OH have had a chat and moved it forward to the new year :) he wants to wait until the 18th of jan because that's our anniversary but i told him it might have to be a different date depending on my cycles etc. I'm so excited but really nervous!

Hello Katy, you are more than welcome to join our thread, congrats on your new TTC date and good luck when you do start TTC in the new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->