Hello! Hoping to start ttc in Jan '09?

Oh dear, look at my signature, been trying whole day to add a signature but thats all i could do.... can somebody help me add some blinkies. Thanks

Hei Ladies,
Has anyone used, 'End Morning Sickness' eBook by Claire and does it work for sure, im scared of morningsickness, thinking of purchasing the book beforehand

Never heard of it but went online and it seems pretty good. Of course you don't know if you will be sick or not. If it gets unbearable I might just try this book. However, my mom and grandmother never had morning sickness so I am hoping I will be the same. I heard it can run in families.

I just got AF today...2 more to go before TTC

Not heard of that book Henrica. But to be honest, I have looked at any books yet at all relating to ttc or pg.

Having said that I am concerned about morning sickness and how it might affect work. That is, will I be late in every day, will I be running to the loo every five minutes whilst at work!?

Wow Sandy, not long for you either! 1 more af for me (end of this month) then its go go go!! How are you feeling about it as the time draws near?

My advice would be to concentrate on getting preg first, before you start worrying about possible symptoms you may or may not get. But that's just coming from an old cynic like me, having already been ttc unsuccessfully for 13 months before being demoted to wtt. Don't listen to me...I'm just bitter!!! :hissy:

Sooooooo busy at the moment, wish I had more time to stop and feed my BnB habit. Hope you're all well and have a great weekend!

:hug:

Poshie-
Yea..I have AF right now and 2 more to go. I won't be O ing until late January. I am excited but also a bit nervous. I have waited all this time and now I am a bit scared. But that is prob normal, right? I am going to just go with the flow and try not to think about it too much and try to keep our sex life like it is now and not think about ttc too much hopefully. unless it takes awhile. I am putting it in God's hands and he hopefully will bless me with a child sooner than later.

Sandy

Hej Ladies
Can someone help me put my signature.... Thanks

Hello. Not too hot on signatures myself, I only got my ticker last week! In case you don't have it, the website to get your ticker is tickerfactory.com and you can create your own. This does the cycle tracking banner which you can post in your sig.

Good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->