hello i'm new:)

xcited4mybump

mum of 2 boys & 2 girls
Reaction score
just coming over from wtt:flower:
and i'm very excited to be here.....didn't think i'd be here so soon:wacko:but i'm not complaining:happydance::happydance::cloud9:

can somebody tell me as i'm nervous i could be wrong......my last period was 10th december and my cycles are 27/28 so am i ovulating 24th dec?we :sex:last night and will do it all next week:winkwink: does that mean i've covered the right days:wacko:sorry to seem dumb but i never did any of this on my other pregnancies so it's all new to me,thanks:kiss:

good luck everybody and if i'm right with my dates then i could potentially test 1st jan:happydance:??anyone else testing then:flower:

:kiss::kiss:

I'll be testing around then aswell. The 1st day of AF for me was 5th december, I ovulated yesterday on a 28 day cycle.

If you google 'Ovulation Calendar' that will tell you.

Welcome, I remember you in WTT. X

good luck hippymumma,i hope you get your:bfp:
yes i've looked at a few different ovulation calculators also looked at my dates based on 27/28 cycle to cover all angles and it's looking like early next week is my time:happydance::happydance:

hello! I am new too - to the whole thing. We're trying for our first baby, and I am worried I am going WAY too much into the whole planning thing. Not figured out when I ovulate but I have a pretty regular cycle at 28/29 days. Day 1 was 2nd december. So from day 13 (last sunday) we did it every day (and day 10) I find it hard to check my cervical fluid, basically because we've been :sex: every day since sunday and sometimes I'm not sure if it's his fluid :dohh:

I'm so excited though. I think I'm going to wait for next period as the test to see if it works otherwise I think I'm putting too much pressure on the whole thing.

Good luck girls :) :happydance:

Hi Girlies

I'm new too. Were TTC our 1st too Hannah.
We had a miscarrage 5 months ago @7 weeks. I then did the whole thing of charts, temps, ovulation tests, the whole thing but nothing worked. I think it was the stress of it that didnt help. So we decided to just relax and not try but just see what happens.
I'm now 6 days late, gettting symptoms, lets hope its a BFP.
Not gonna test till after xmas as i dont want to be disapointed if its my body playing tricks on me.

I really do hope u guys get your dream BFP'S soon.

Wishing u all best of luck and baby dust.

xxxxx
xx

Hi Bec, sending some baby dust your way, are you still having symptoms and no AF?

Evil AF arrived today so no baby for us this month :( It's our first month, so thats to be expected.

I can't help it but I feel a little sad. I think I did everything right - haven't started charting yet, and December was quite a party month with a bout 2/3 big nights out. i haven't a clue when I ovulate - I don't get pains but think I did see EWCM in November while on hols. Haven't been on pill for about 2 years, just used condoms.

I'm quite a stressful person, specially with a rubbish job at mo and I am getting really worried that its not gonna happen because I want it so much. But once you decide you want a baby - it's so hard. Any tips! I try meditiation, relaxing, exercise, but all of that still doesn't stop my mind racing!!

Sending A Happy New Year and loads of baby dust to everyone for 2010!!!

xxxx

hello girls:flower:

i haven't been on in a few days so just catching up with everybody............i wish you all the luck in the world bec i really hope you get your :bfp:i too misscarried at 7 weeks last year it's not easy is it but i really hope it works out for you.........:happydance:

so sorry :witch: got you hannah i too have tried really hard this month...this is my 1st month too and i tried working out my dates and doing it at the right time:wacko:i suppose getting preggo ain't so easy once we start trying really hard,although i think we all need to relax abit more as the constant pressure surely doesn't help us:nope:

well i'm 7dpo....i was suppose to have 'o' around xmas eve so we :sex:most nights so i'm keeping my fx it's worked.......although i was so stupid yesterday and did a cbd:dohh::blush:and obviously it was a :bfn:what was i thinking..........i was soo damn eager:wacko:anyway i've heard of ladies getting a :bfp: with a cbd at 9dpo so i'm gonna try again saturday:flower:

Thanks for the reply, it really is hard not to think about it. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Ooo - I have no idea what the acronynms all are - is there a place where they are all stored. I figured out AF but thats about it!!!!

Thanks xxxx

dpo-days past ovulation
bfp-big fat positive
bfn-big fat negative
af-aunt flow
cbd-clearblue digital pregnancy test
'O'-ovulation

i'm not sure if they are stored somewhere on this site..i've just picked them up slowly:haha:

happy new year hun:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->