Hello, is it less stressful in here?!

MrsJersey

Reaction score
Hi ladies, after 6 months of 'well-timed intercourse' and no joy (and 3 months before that NTNP), I've made the decision to stop temping, peeing on sticks and general monitoring as it was just stressing me out.

Is it any less stressful?! xx

Yeah, it definitely is! If TTC is stressing you out then NTNP is probably the way to go for a bit. Just relax and BD whenever you feel like it, not because you feel you have to. :D

Stress doesn't help with TTC so take it easy for a little while and see how it goes. :thumbup:

That's the idea :D

Welcome to NTNP

With Nolan, I was so stressed when I found this forum. I felt like I was doing EVERYTHING wrong. This time, we are just going to have fun with it!

I agree - we're on a break until Jan (SIL is getting married abroad and want to make sure we get there!) but think we'll be NTNP rather than TTC. It sounds much better for us - less stress, more sex!!

It's all about Operation Scattergun, the more you BD, the more likely it is to result in a BFP, don't worry about timings, just enjoy having lots and lots of :sex: he he :happydance:

It took me 10 months to conceive my daughter. I hadn't been on the pill and was regular as clock work. I did everything, charting, temperature, OK and nothing! Then someone told me to lay on your tummy afterwards. So that month I did and went straight to sleep. Didn't bother with the whole legs in the air for 30 minutes thing and bingo 2 weeks later I got a BFP!! I don't know if that was what made the difference but i'm going to start ttc number two in a couple of months and this time around I am going to try to stress less!

Guh, for me it seems to be more stressful, because I worry that we haven't DTD around my ovulation. I think I belong in TTC :dohh:

True, but if you know you haven't done it around the right time then there's no stress in the TWW cos you know there's no chance of you having caught the egg! Plus you don't waste money POAS! :haha:

I do try and have more :sex: around ovulation, but it didn't work last cycle due to illness for the OH and tiredness for me. Which did mean I didn't think I'd got pg this time around and I wasn't so disappointed/upset when AF showed up!

True, but if you know you haven't done it around the right time then there's no stress in the TWW cos you know there's no chance of you having caught the egg! Plus you don't waste money POAS! :haha:
Very true, but I have crazy cycles because my body's still getting over my pregnancy. If I'm in the middle of a long cycle, I may have hit ovulation (we DTD on CD20), but then the 2WW effectively turns into a 3 or 4WW :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->