Hello Ladies- Help?? xxx

luvmydoggies

Reaction score
This is my second month temping, so I'm not very good at it yet. Would love some opinions/help.

FertiltyFriend- said I ov'd on the CD16. (got a + opk on CD16) I'm sorry, I changed this.

TCOYF- said I ov'd on the CD19 (which would only give me a 9 day luteal phase) too short, right?

Which one should I go by?

Today, I am on CD22....any thoughts?

xxxxx

Hi hun,

I dont temp but i would go with the OPK(thats wht i use)

Wendy
x

Sorry I'm really not sure but I know it took FF a few days to decide on my ovulation and it changed the day twice before settling on one eventually.

I know they say a longer luteal phase is ideal but ladies do get their BFPs on a shorter LP. Also this may be a one off for some reason so try not to worry :hugs:

Hope someone can give you an answer :hugs:

Do you have a link to your FF chart so we can look at it? How long was your LP last month? I think its possible to have a short LP as a one-off (if there's an unviable egg) but if your LP is consistently 9 days I would def bring it up with your doctor and get ideas for ways to lengthen (b6, vitex work for some) I would suspect the later of the two dates based on the OPK...

FF will only give you the ov confirmation once you've had 3 consecutive days of higher temps (ie 3 days after you ov it will set the crosshairs).

TCOYF and FF I thought were much the same thing, I use both ie chart through FF and my own spreadsheet as well, get the same results on both as methodology is much of a muchness.

As velo said, if you want to add the charts to your signature for comparison purposes we'll take a look (kind of like the XFactor judges LOL) :coffee:

But as long as you DTD a few times over the 16-19 should be covered.

I love analyzing other peep's charts....

FF actually has a game...They give you 20 charts and you have to guess ovulation...I have yet to get 100%, but I have been pretty close...

FF actually has a game...They give you 20 charts and you have to guess ovulation...I have yet to get 100%, but I have been pretty close...

I do like that website, it was YOU that recommended it to me, will have to try that game.

But I keep my own spreadsheet as well, I like to have that extra level of analysis on my data :winkwink:

I do like that website, it was YOU that recommended it to me, will have to try that game.

But I keep my own spreadsheet as well, I like to have that extra level of analysis on my data :winkwink:

Same here...and I don't actually pay for FF...

Ok ladies, great advice!!!! I will see if I can figure it out!:shrug:
I don't what I would do without all of you!!!!

ok..ladies I was able to figure out how to put my chart in my sig...feel free to take a look and tell me what you think!!!!:flower: forgot to mention we bd'd more but sometimes forgot to enter it.

Was your positive OPK on cd16 or 17? Your chart says 16... Your post 17...

I'd be more inclined to think the 16th, you have a jump the next day, a pos OPK, and EWCM. Some women have a "slow rise" pattern which it looks like if you ovulated the 16th it takes you a few days to get the full progesterone effect.

I'd be more inclined to think the 16th, you have a jump the next day, a pos OPK, and EWCM. Some women have a "slow rise" pattern which it looks like if you ovulated the 16th it takes you a few days to get the full progesterone effect.

thank you velo, for taking the time to ck out my chart...now I'm not sure if dh and I bd'd on the right day....shoot I know it says on my chart but I wasn't very good at remembering, so added that part in later. I guess here comes another af right on time for my birthday!:wacko:

How are you? Did you ov yet? What day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->