Hello Ladies- Help?? xxx

Sorry not much help I'm just learning the temping thing. I would be inclined to go with a pos opk though. I like ff chart a lot but use a lot of my own signs too.
Good luck keeping everything crossed, well almost everything :winkwink:

thank you velo, for taking the time to ck out my chart...now I'm not sure if dh and I bd'd on the right day....shoot I know it says on my chart but I wasn't very good at remembering, so added that part in later. I guess here comes another af right on time for my birthday!:wacko:

How are you? Did you ov yet? What day?
If you bd'd on a watery or EWCM day I say you're in!

I'm okay, I am at 9 dpo... right about that time when as much as I tell myself to just chill out I start automatically symptom spotting and analyzing. ARGH.

:dust: for both of us!

Hi Velo! I'm on my cell phone...so forgive me if I makes sp. Errors or errors in general. I meant to tell you that I love your pic on your velo! My fingers are x'd that this is. Our cycle!! I do the same thing! I symptom spot likeb crazy...every little twinge.

I agree with the others and say it looks like ovulation on CD16 :)

Good luck :dust:

Generally you Ov 12-24 hours after a positive opk so I would say cd 16-17. TCOYF can give wonky Ov dates sometimes you might need to fiddle with the settings.

Generally you Ov 12-24 hours after a positive opk so I would say cd 16-17. TCOYF can give wonky Ov dates sometimes you might need to fiddle with the settings.

Thank you!:hugs: I feel so much better now! Your baby is adorable!

I think the 16th but since you BD 16th and 17th you're definitely in the running - good luck

Thank you!:hugs: I feel so much better now! Your baby is adorable!

You're welcome :)

Thank you I'm rather proud of him but I might be slightly biased!

Good luck this cycle, it's all looking good so far :D :thumbup:

I think the 16th but since you BD 16th and 17th you're definitely in the running - good luck

Thank you- Northstar!:hugs: I feel soooo much better! I really thought I messed this cycle up completely!

No worries. When I got a definite dark + on the opk I got my ovulation cramps the very same night and temp spike the next morning, so my chart looks pretty similar to yours :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->