Hello? May mummies? It's getting lonely in here!

lellybump

Reaction score
Just thought I'd see how the last few overdue May mummies are doing? Anyone news from Sundaygirls induction yesterday?

hello im a may mummy and still waiting 7 days over due now :(

Hi leanne, Any signs at all? or is Bubba settled in for the long haul? I'm 13 days over today and in for induction tomorrow :-(

Agh wishing you guys lots of labour dust!! :hug:

Thanks BabyNo1 Think the labour dust may need to be swapped for a rocket up my bum at this stage though lol!

I'm still here! 12 days overdue.

lellybump - Haaa! Completely agree with the rocket up the bum, although I'm beginning to doubt that even that will budge this baby! Are you having any signs at all?

Haven't heard anything in regards to sunday_girl, was also wondering about Jiya90 as well as I think she was induced a couple of days ago?

I really do feel for you guys, I'm so uncomfortable already and can't wait for this baby! all I can do is sympathise! it will all be worth it when you have you LO in your arms!! xxx

no no signs. hopefully fingers crossed ill have a c-section on friday or before. or if she decides to have enough and comes on her own! got a midwife appointment on wednesday so discuss more.. here in uk they only left u go 11 days over!

Yes tuppance! Jiya90 had the same due date as me I'm sure but just disappeared? Just keep thanking my lucky stars that baby is still happy and healthy in there. Now, how to convince him/her they'll be just as well looked after on the outside lol! x

I am checking in to :cry: really fed up now, by my LMP I'm 16 days over so feels like I've been Pregnant forever I'm telling you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->