Hello. My name is Kris...

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
...and I'm a POAS-aholic.

I'm on the pill. I know for a FACT that I'm not knocked up but I couldn't help myself this morning. I wasted a FRER! I'm so ashamed. I just missed POAS!

https://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz256/testing_photosK/HPT/th_100_1278.jpg

:dohh:

I don't even want to admit how many I wasted in January when AF was a week late. Safe to say I used to have a 25 pack of Amazon cheapies and I now have none.

POAS anonymous indeed.

Yeah, I'm going to get OH to buy a pile of ICs for stupid stunts like this. Now I only have 1 FRER and 2 Rapid Results.

On the flip-side, I just figured out how I'd tell him I'm pregnant some day! I always ask him for help when people ask for help deciphering their tests. I'll put mine up and ask him. When he says "yeah, I see a line." I'll whip out the actual test and go something like, *looks at test* "yeah, I do too." or maybe ask him "what about on this one?" :winkwink:

I don't even want to talk about how much money I have spent in the last few years on pregnancy tests that I did not need. Should have bought a designer purse instead.

:haha: No kidding! I could have bought a house just with the money from 2 months ago alone!

Ha ha I have that with the ovulation tests, I have only peed on a pregnancy test twice when I was pregnant but miscarried when I was 18, I'm sure I will be addicted to pregnancy tests when we start, even though I want to wait a whole two weeks after a missed period before I test.... don't think I'll be able to keep to that though

I am too :blush: I don't want to be pregnant right now, but every month I convince myself that I should POAS knowing full well that I am not.

Ditto! I was 11 days late for my last period and I don't even want to think about how many tests I went through, especially since I'd always convince myself to take another one at night "Just in case"... Total POAS addict.

BTW, what's an FRER?

First Response Early Response. It's a pink-dye, 25 unit-sensing test. I love it!

I know what you mean. The middle of this month I took 3 tests, "just to be sure" I didn't get pregnant sometime close to my period.:dohh: Now I want to go get more cuz my period is one whole day late. :rofl:

I have never pee'd on a stick. I have always resisted the temptation. But my resolve has been gradually wavering since joining this site. I'm a day late today, but certain I am not up the duff as I'm on the pill, and the timing would have been ALL wrong this month. This site has convinced me that I have symptoms though, dammit! So now I am paranoid which will make me even later - BIG vicious circle!

I'm not testing though - my OH would shit a brick if he found out, and would probably make me wait even longer to try!

There is no "right time" on the pill.

I'm on the pill. I'm charting for fun. (check my journal). I once O'd in the 1st few days (like...CD10) and I once O'd alllll the way at the end.

Our bodies aren't running on a normal schedule.

another pcos addict here :blush: i used the ov sticks last month just to 'check' and now af is pretty much here (3 days early :dohh:) so i don't get to do an IC just in case :dohh:

I once tested while I was spotting (on my way INTO AF. You'd think that would be enough for me to go, "no, save it." but nope...

There is no "right time" on the pill.

I'm on the pill. I'm charting for fun. (check my journal). I once O'd in the 1st few days (like...CD10) and I once O'd alllll the way at the end.

Our bodies aren't running on a normal schedule.

Yeah thanks, way to scare me :haha: I will blame you if I become an addict! Bearing what you have said in mind though, if AF has not arrived by the end of the weekend I guess I'll have to test. :nope:

oh I totally feel you! Last cycle was my first cycle off the pill and it was 45 days before I got my period. I went through 25 IC's about 8 bought tests of various brands aswell as a freebie I got from the Dr's too..

Not good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"