Hello, new here!

Shell682

Reaction score
Hey girls! This is dh and my 3rd month ttc. I honestly didn't expect to be still trying this far in because with my ds and dd it happened so easily. I am now 34 though, so who knows how long it will take now. 3 months really isn't that long compared to those that try for years. Anyway, I will be testing this Friday Oct. 21st if I don't get af before. I'm due for af on Monday or Tuesday. I'm pretty sure i'm out because I do check my cp, which I know isn't totally reliable for telling if you are pregnant or not, but it had been super high, soft, and closed (sorry tmi) from cd19-cd24, but now has dropped down and feels slightly open again. I have not tried temping yet as dh doesn't want to go crazy with the process this early in the game. I have no idea when I ovulated either, so I'm pretty much going in blind this month I guess! :shrug: I can't wait to get to know everyone on here though! Baby dust to you all!

Hi shell, I will also be testing Friday as AF is due Monday or Tuesday. This is our first month TTC so I don't want to think we'd be so lucky as to catch first time but fxd!
Have you had any symptoms? I did have some weird sensations and feeling heavy in my lower abdomen but it seems to have eased now. I have also been very irritable but it could all be in my head!

Hi Shell-I'm about 10dpo and my AF is due anywhere between the 20th-24th. I've been testing with internet cheapie sticks and have been negative and am gonna bust out the FRER on Wednesday.
Good luck!!

Oooh testing tomorrow thejoie exciting! I love Frers! Waiting for mine to be delivered (which better be before Friday!!)

Bfn for me today... but I had spotting today. Just a tiny amount. I'm hoping it was IB...
how are you doing?

BFN for me too, only 8 dpo though and was an ic I used. Fxd for IB! Do you normally spot before AF? I never have really, AF just seems to land full force!
I've got my Frers today ready for the weekend. I'll use the ics again tomorrow though of course hehe!
Currently I have a sore left bb which I'm hoping is a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->