Hello, new to site, need advice please!

lilipopx

Reaction score
Hey, i'm 16, basically, i've been with my partner for 8 months now, i was on the pill until February 2009 as we were on a break and being on the pill depressed me, anyway, for around a month we've been back together and been having sex with condoms, yesterday, he was at mine, we drunk too much and didn't have any condoms and basically i said 'just withdraw it' if you get what i mean :/ we were both incredibly drunk and it's not an excuse. he got paranoid that he didnt withdraw quick enough! and oh im sure you guys understand what im saying
basically does is withdrawal effective? should i go to my GP for the morning after?
I know i'm young, but i have always been so careful, i'm quite serious tbh. its just this drunken time :/

any advice?
thank youu ! :)

hey.
it would depend on ur cycle and stuff like that but go to a pharmacy or ur doc and get the morning after pill, ive done it before and its not embarassing or anything like that but ur better being safe and doing that than leaving it. the earlier u take the morning after pill the more effective it is.
good luck
xxx

Agree with everyone else.

Also, pre-cum can make you pregnant. So whether he pulled out quick enough, it'd still be inside of you.

Id go the doctors; as my babys dad pulled out and i got pregnant so i must have got pregnant from precum, Wasnt a planned baby but i decided to go through with it :happydance: So excited now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->