Hello, new to site, need advice please!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by lilipopx, Apr 8, 2009.

1. lilipopx

lilipopx New Member

Hey, i'm 16, basically, i've been with my partner for 8 months now, i was on the pill until February 2009 as we were on a break and being on the pill depressed me, anyway, for around a month we've been back together and been having sex with condoms, yesterday, he was at mine, we drunk too much and didn't have any condoms and basically i said 'just withdraw it' if you get what i mean :/ we were both incredibly drunk and it's not an excuse. he got paranoid that he didnt withdraw quick enough! and oh im sure you guys understand what im saying
    basically does is withdrawal effective? should i go to my GP for the morning after?
    I know i'm young, but i have always been so careful, i'm quite serious tbh. its just this drunken time :/

any advice?
    thank youu ! :)

2. scottishgal89

scottishgal89 *Mummy To a Princess*

hey.
    it would depend on ur cycle and stuff like that but go to a pharmacy or ur doc and get the morning after pill, ive done it before and its not embarassing or anything like that but ur better being safe and doing that than leaving it. the earlier u take the morning after pill the more effective it is.
    good luck
    xxx

3. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

I would get the morning after pill just incase x

4. philly_bear24

philly_bear24 Mummy to Imogen

I'd go and get the morning after pill just incase hun.

5. NotSoWorried

NotSoWorried Well-Known Member

Agree with everyone else.

Also, pre-cum can make you pregnant. So whether he pulled out quick enough, it'd still be inside of you.

6. raaychel

raaychel Well-Known Member

Id go the doctors; as my babys dad pulled out and i got pregnant so i must have got pregnant from precum, Wasnt a planned baby but i decided to go through with it :happydance: So excited now.