Hello pregnant with number 3!!!

Congratulations ladies!!! So exciting!!! :happydance:

are we all boy mamas? i have two boys also, 12 and 8 lol that's too cute and exciting!! i feel like ive been out the game soooo long, I'm nervous and excited as well idc whether boy or girl this time just a good sticker and full term healthy for this rainbow baby.

I definitely feel the same! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Soldier I feel the same. Hubs is rooting for team pink but I really don't care. Healthy & happy first! There are definitely pluses to either sex.

If you believe in the timing of things we're definitely set up for another boy though!

Hi ladies congratulations all! I’m a boy Mamma too I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old both boys 💙 I have two stepdaughters also who are 5 and almost 2. Expecting number 3 here of my own but number 5 all in all with our blended family! Really considering trying to stay team yellow this time! But not sure if I’ll be able to control myself haha xx

I'm trying to stay team yellow To but I'm not sure how well it'll work! Lol

I have one of each (4yo son, almost 2yo daughter), and plan to find out #3's gender as soon as possible! I don't really have a preference, but will have some logistical room and furniture moving to start sorting out.

Congrats on your pregnancy! yes that makes sense :) I feel the same it would be nice to know so I know what color of stuff to buy and what not :)

Funny how many boy only momma there are here!

Personally I find knowing the sex helps me bond to the baby more, so I'll never be team yellow. That said, this time we're thinking about doing a big gender reveal party where we all find out together (the past two times i've found out first then told hibs, then everyone else).

Yeah I’m so in between knowing!! if we find out we will have a gender reveal BBQ as it would be August so lovely and warm xxx

Ok ladies anyone else feel hella bloated early this time around? My God I look pregnant already but just from extreme bloating!

Yup. I have crazy slow digestion right now. I just feel gross, ya know?

Yeah the bloat is real for me too! Having to wear floaty tops dresses etc trying to keep it hush until 12 weeks seems this baby wants to be known a lot sooner! Haha even if it is just bloat xx

In addition to bloating does anyone else have mild cramping going on? I don't have any spotting but the cramps make me nervous. It has been so long since I was last pregnant so it all feels so new to me all over again. How long does cramping in early pregnancy last?

You mean the cramps that feel like af is coming? Totally normal and I always get them when pregnant, alllll the way through it! The uterus is a muscle and that's what it feels like when it stretches/grows or contracts.

I never had cramping with my others and i have had a little off and on with this one.

Ugh for me too! I look like I am already like 20 weeks pregnant I was like what is this I am not supposed to be showing already I thought I had more time! lol

In addition to bloating does anyone else have mild cramping going on? I don't have any spotting but the cramps make me nervous. It has been so long since I was last pregnant so it all feels so new to me all over again. How long does cramping in early pregnancy last?

I Do have a bit of cramping going on! I keep checking because it feels like AF is going to come and then there is no blood it is just the cramping feeling, I even have taken random tests here and there just to make sure my lines are still good, i was getting a bit nervous. But the lines are still good so im relieved at that lol. I have some tightening and pulling feelings in the lower of my tummy to, I have never experienced this, Or I can't remember if I have or not.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->