Hello!!!Tentatively moving over to first Tri!

pachamama92

Reaction score
Hello, I´m just introducing myself. Moving over from TWW as got my BFP today!!

I think I´m about 5 weeks pregnant - my BFP took a while to come up. This will be #2 for me, my DS will be 3 in April. According to the online calculator I´m due on the 17th September!

OMG, I can´t believe I´m doing this again, feels weird to be back in First Tri!!! Can´t wait to get to know you guys!

Congrats! My first will be 3 in April as well and I have an EDD of September 21 as of right now :)

Congrats!! Welcome to first tri:) So exciting getting that BFP! Were you trying for a while? or was it a quick one?

Congrats and welcome. My ds was 3 in November and I got my BFP last week and am due around 13th September. Good luck hope all goes well :hugs:

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats! My first will be 3 in April as well and I have an EDD of September 21 as of right now :)

How are you looking forward to having a 3 year old and a newborn? the thought is scaring me a bit! Can you believe your LO is nearly 3? I can´t believe how fast the time has gone. In some ways it seems like ages since I was googling pregnancy symptoms the first time round but at the same time it feels like a long time since I looked after a newborn!

Congrats and welcome. My ds was 3 in November and I got my BFP last week and am due around 13th September. Good luck hope all goes well :hugs:

Hey there, going to ask you the same as Klabro!! How you looking forward to doing this all again!!!?

Congrats!! Welcome to first tri:) So exciting getting that BFP! Were you trying for a while? or was it a quick one?

Hi SweetPea, We have been trying for 2 weeks!!! We decided at New Year to try for another, my AF was due 8th of Jan so thought I was out for this month!!! I must have ovulated really late!!! I cannot believe I´m pregnant already. Still stunned. The ovulation tests I ordered just got here today ironically enough!!!

Not told OH yet, I´m waiting till I can show him a digi, he´s never going to believe me, last time we were trying for quite a few months before anything happened.

Aww that's so exciting!! And Luck you:) I'm hoping that happen with my next one. This time we were trying for over year and I ended up conceiving with Clomid. Natural and fast next time would be great. Congrats again!

I'm pretty excited about it! I think that 3 is a good age. My DD is very helpful and gentle with the few babies she has been around. I really think it will be great for her. I know she will be interested in being a "big girl" and helping me out with stuff. I think it is a good age because my DD is pretty much out of the "baby phase". Funny things that I worry about is how we are going to fare at places like the grocery store and silly things like that. How are you looking forward to it?

I agree Klabro that 3 is a fantastic age! My little boy loves helping mummy and is so gentle and kind. But I really worry that he will feel left out and he will resent us and/or the baby. Both me and my husband have a really close relationship with him and he loves it when it is just the 3 of us. We will just have to really focus on making him a part of it and allowing him time to adjust. I was speaking to friends of mine who also have a 3 year old and have had another one in the last year - they think the age gap we will have is the better option - allowing the first to develop a little more so is less dependent on us where as I worry we have left it too late and he has got used to time with just us! Oh well, we will have to embrace it regardless! Fun times ahead! :wacko: :haha:

Congrats! Hope you have a H&H 9 months! My DS is currently 3, will be almost 4 when baby arrives. Back to the fun and games of a newborn! :haha:

Yey! Really excited to see this post Pachamama :happydance: Big congratulations!

I'm pretty excited about it! I think that 3 is a good age. My DD is very helpful and gentle with the few babies she has been around. I really think it will be great for her. I know she will be interested in being a "big girl" and helping me out with stuff. I think it is a good age because my DD is pretty much out of the "baby phase". Funny things that I worry about is how we are going to fare at places like the grocery store and silly things like that. How are you looking forward to it?

Yeah I agree, 3 is a good age because I feel DS is independent enough to understand and help a bit (although gentle is definitely not a word I´d use to describe him...I might have to work on that!.) I also worry about logistical things like "how will I get them both in the car?" "How will I get anywhere when it takes at least half an hour to get DS out the door!?"

I've had that very conversation this week with DH - how on earth will we get anywhere?! How will we get to preschool on time when we are cutting it fine at the minute with just DS to think of! I think organisation will be the key - not my strongest point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->