hello :(

Tudor Rose

Mummy
Reaction score
hiya ive moved here from the ttc zone :( i had been WTTC for 33 months and finally got the green light off hubby to TTC then we had bad news last month there making redundencies at my hubbies work so i have to wait to May now ttc( thats when we find out) and if he gets made redundent well i dont know! i know i sound selfish but it was a painful long wait last time, it made me ill.

but i.l introduce my self, im 24, a mother of 2, married for 4.5 yrs, i have a daughter who will be 5 this month and a son 3. oh and a 7 month old crazy kitten. my hubby is a teacher and DJ. im a senior care in a Dementia Care home.
and thats it, heres to a long 2 month wait! :wine:

Awwww :hugs: for you hun, sorry to hear about your husbands possible redundancy, its rather popular at the minute!
Heres hoping that the 2 months go by quickly and that its good news at the end :) x

Sorry to hear your bad news. It must be so disappointing after waiting so long. My husband was made redundant back in the summer so I may be stuck in here too until he manages to find a job.

Hope the two months go quickly for you and your husband gets to keep his job. :hugs:

So sorry to hear about that! It is crazy difficult waiting, but you will get there. Who knows, time may go quicker than you think! :hugs:

I'm sorry, I'm from America and I don't understand what it means to be made redundant. Can someone explain. I'm taking it as losing their job?

But bad news anyway, I'm really sorry! Hope your wait is short.

I'm sorry, I'm from America and I don't understand what it means to be made redundant. Can someone explain. I'm taking it as losing their job?

But bad news anyway, I'm really sorry! Hope your wait is short.

Yes hun that is what it means,

Really sorry hunni, must be fustrating. Hope we can be good company while you wait lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->