Hello!!

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
:hi: Just popping in to say hello. My fiance (will be husband in 5 days) gave me the go-ahead to start trying for baby #2 (#4 for him). Our LO will be 1 years old next month on the 26th. I've been ready to try for awhile but I didn't think he was...apparently he is! We will have 2 under 2 if it happens in the next few months but I'm not going to go nuts with the TTCing...I'm going to think of it more as NTNP right now because I'm not as eager as I was first time around. If it happens, it happens and I'd be so amazingly happy! I love my baby girl so much and I can't wait to make her a big sister! Unfortunately I ovulated just last week so we'll be trying next month...but thats ok...this month can be for practice :blush: lol Anyways, hello fellow NTNPers!

:hi:

I'm technically not in here yet, as we're not TTC til next cycle (mid august) but just popping in myself as I am hoping to take the relaxed approach like when TTC Coralie.

It's scary but exciting at the same time :D I can't imagine having two LO's :shock:

I know, I really can't picture it either. But Avery has been such a joy and has brought so much love to my life. I'm having a hard time picture loving another little baby as much as I love her but I know that I will. I'm hoping for a little boy this time but I will be happy with either. I actually think it would be kinda fun to have 4 little girls in our house haha Plus the millions of cute baby girl clothes I have would go to waste!

I've sold most of Coralie's as i've gone, so thankfully not many would go to waste should I have a boy. I don't know what i'm hoping for tbh. I think I will end up with a boy though, I know it sounds silly but everyone in my family has a girl then a boy :shock: Who knows though, I realise that sort of thing doesn't come into it.

It's a weird one, I can't imagine having space in my heart for another LO, but like you know I will at the time :cloud9:

Hello! We start TTCing this month... I'm not as desperate this time around so ntnp is a good route for me... we did that last time. But less prep time beforehand that time because I'd thought DH wasn't going to be 'ready' for years according to what he'd said! So having to wait a few short months has seemed like AGES this time around. What's funny is I am totally terrified this time around and in no rush because of my knowledge of mommyhood... and the first go around I was so scared because of what I DIDNT know! Ha!

Hello! We start TTCing this month... I'm not as desperate this time around so ntnp is a good route for me... we did that last time. But less prep time beforehand that time because I'd thought DH wasn't going to be 'ready' for years according to what he'd said! So having to wait a few short months has seemed like AGES this time around. What's funny is I am totally terrified this time around and in no rush because of my knowledge of mommyhood... and the first go around I was so scared because of what I DIDNT know! Ha!

TBH, I totally want another kid...but I'm also terrified about having another! I know we'll manage but I also know we have some changes coming in our lives. We're moving into my mother's house (and she's getting an apartment) next May and in September I'm going to start looking for a new job. If I don't find a new job then I'm going to attempt to start an in-home daycare. I am not happy with my job anymore (I've been working here for 12 years) and I am not making enough money to get myself out of debt. I don't know if I'll find something I love making more money but even if I don't love it, I'll be able to pay my bills. When I was younger it was ok to take a pay cut to have a job I love. Now that I have a family...its just not working out. Anyways, thats besides the point...but I think the stress of all the potential changes has me worried about having another baby even though I know we'll make it work. I'm also kind of nervous about the actual pregnancy. I hated being pregnant. I had all-day nausea until I was 25 weeks along and all kinds of aches and pains and such...I hope its not worse the 2nd time around.

Oh, lots of changes in the works, I see! Yeah, I can relate to the job thing.. I definitely do not love what I do, but it pays the bills so I don't see ever changing jobs. I just try to push through on the bad days and remind myself that it allows my family to live a better life. Blah!

Being prego, yeah, I'm not a fan either! Or labor, ugh! And my dd was not a super easy baby, very high needs I'd say? Hoping next one is more mellow and maybe dd will entertain the new baby so less demanding of my attention! Here's hoping... I guess it all seems pretty crazy to try and do all over again, but I have the urge so here we go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->