Hello.

Steph x

Reaction score
Hi, I'm the new girl and just finding my feet.....there's so much to go to here!! Don't really know where to start. Had been recommended the site by a nice sounding girl I chatted to on Babycentre.co.uk, and thought id give it a go too.
I had a miscarriage in June this year and feel pretty much like I've come to terms with what happened now, I can talk about it, which is a big step. Lately I have been focusing on my 'most fertile days' and every month ...nothing...'cept a bloody heavy period! Yeah, thanks for that!!
Getting to the point where the whole loving thing is getting to be a pre planned mission impossible.
Does any one have any advice they can share...I would be so grateful.
Thanks.

Steph.

Hi Steph hun

I am so sorry to hear of your loss - I think hidden identity can help to talk & your more than welcome to blow off some steam here :hugs:

What method have you been using to pin point your most fertile times?

Again welcome :hugs:

x

Hi Steph....:hi:

Welcome to the forum!!!

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

I hope you enjoy it here, it is a very friendly place...

Take care and I wish you a speedy BFP!! x

Hi Steph,

Welcome to B&B, sorry to hear of your loss.

Now I am sure you will find lots of useful infomation on the site, but from reading your message and responses I think there are two bits of advice I would give:

1.) Your feet are the two funny shaped things at the bottom of your legs!
2.) TTC - I beleive in TTC not becoming a mission but an ongoing process where in a relaxed environment you BabyDance and when the time is right ........ So try and chill with it all and enjoy the BDing.

Finally GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"