Hello

MrsWinny323

Reaction score
So I'm new here and I'm 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant. 12 weeks scan was awesome. Baby's heartbeat found. My worry is, I never really feel pain in my right side. Ever since I found out I'm pregnant, my pains are always on the left side, could it be because I'm left handed? I literally do everything with my left hand.lol
My second worry is, I feel my breast is getting smaller, does anyone feel the same? Please response👏🏻

Welcome to 2nd tri MrsWinny! Congrats on your healthy 12 week scan :) I have had more pain on my left side throughout my pregnancy (even though I'm a righty!) I even went to the hospital early in the pregnancy for left-sided pain that they couldn't explain. Now that I'm getting bigger though, I do feel pain occasionally on the right as well. As far as the shrinking chest goes, that has been very normal for me. Some days they're really heavy and other days they seem deflated. I think it has to do - at least in part - with how hydrated I am. If I eat salty foods and I'm bloated and retaining water, they're bigger. When I eat healthy and drink lots of water, everything feels a bit smaller. Hope that helps. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->