Hello

Dia888

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. I've been trying to conceive since last year September but nothing happened. I bought evening prime rose I'm taking it now waiting for my ovulation day. Please pray 4 me. I hope this time will be my lucky month and I'm praying for you all Good Will grant your wishes.

Hi Dia!

Welcome to the forum :) My name is Mridula, 26 years old and TTC #1 this year. Not sure exactly when yet.
Good luck to you :) Keep in touch!

Have you been tracking your ovulation or tried ovulation tests?
Have you tried finding out the reason behind the delay you're experiencing in conceiving?

I have never tracked my ovulation. But I bought an ovulation kit on Amazon it will arrive tomorrow. Thank you for caring.

I have never tracked my ovulation. But I bought an ovulation kit on Amazon it will arrive tomorrow. Thank you for caring.
I am using an app for ovulation tracking called Flo. Its available on App Store/ Play Store. I chart my periods and it shows me when I will be ovulating next. Its really necessary to track your periods and ovulation days when TTC.
Many ladies in this forum have been using it too. So I would suggest you to use it too... to get to know when to do the BD.

And yeah Ovulation kits are always a great help! Thats one of the best ways to keep a check on your ovulation days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->