Hello!

rae27

Fab 9yo girl, loving SO, expecting no2 Jan 2021
Reaction score
Hi! Thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Rae and I’m back after nearly 10 years
My DD is now 9 and I used this forum a lot through my pregnancy with her. Since then I’ve divorced and remarried and after 3 months TTC we got a positive result last week. I have been tracking my cycles using the Clue app but was unable to get a positive ovulation test result at all during our TTC. I had been using an IUD for the last 5+ years and so my cycles have been a bit unpredictable with varying lengths since having it removed.
Based on the first day of last cycle, avg cycle length etc we’re due end of January 2021. We have our booking in Appt with the midwife team on June 19th.
It all feels pretty surreal right now, but nausea is beginning to make an appearance along with fatigue which is driving it home. Finding patience hard in lockdown!
So, hi! Anyone else due late Jan/early Feb?

Hello and welcome back!

I've got a big age gap too, my daughter is 10.

Hope the nausea eases off soon

Hello and welcome back!

I've got a big age gap too, my daughter is 10.

Hope the nausea eases off soon
Nice to know I’m not the only one! Have you told your daughter yet? We’re wondering when and how to break the news.

Hi! I've got a 9yo and 5yo, we wont be telling them until 12w just because we've had mc in the past and the boys were both pretty broken up about it. They had already gotten excited and such.
I'm supposed to be due Jan 30th-Feb 1st. (O day and last period day are giving me different dates) my first appointment is the 22nd!
Come join us in the jan feb group!

Nice to know I’m not the only one! Have you told your daughter yet? We’re wondering when and how to break the news.
Told her yesterday after the 12 week scan. Got her a big sister t-shirt and shower her the scan photos. She's absolutely over the moon :)

Hi! I've got a 9yo and 5yo, we wont be telling them until 12w just because we've had mc in the past and the boys were both pretty broken up about it. They had already gotten excited and such.
I'm supposed to be due Jan 30th-Feb 1st. (O day and last period day are giving me different dates) my first appointment is the 22nd!
Come join us in the jan feb group!
Ooo where’s the Jan group? Can you give me the link?

Congratulations.

I rejoined after a long gap too, having had my daughter beginning of 2012.

Hope you are keeping well xx

I just got my bfp today, my calculations give me a due date of 11th feb, so not far behind you. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

My eldest is almost 8 and my youngest is 5.
We've been trying since April 2019, had a chemical in February. Really hoping and praying this one sticks.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->