HELP!!!!!!!! 2 days late!

Emaskew

Reaction score
hi there ladies,

Im two days late so far. I am scared to do a hpt as last month i had a false positive at 8 dpo (which i know was too early to test anyway but couldnt help myself).

my cervix is high hardish and feels closed (i think but i can never be sure about the opening). Opposite to what it normally feels like before AF which is super soft (unlike the text books my cervix is at its softest during and prior to AF!!?).

this is my link to my bbt chart

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/321b3e/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

ive been trying for so long don't want to get hopes up and im so frightened to test and see that BFN again. my cycles are normally 24-25 days long with a L/P (DPO) of 10 -11 days.

Im already T total, smoke free and on the best pre natal vits money can buy so its not like i need to find out to change my lifestyle.

What do you think??? Please help me xxxxx

dont leave me hanging ladies!!!!!! please xxxx

2 days late is always a good sign, and looking at your chart your temp is still up... Test :) x

I would test if i was you, how are you feeling? any symptoms?

Have you been late before?

you're still above the coverline!! :test:

Thanks ladies x

Never late before,

AF like cramps (very mild).

im worried that im only just over the coverline am i just hanging in there is is this normal???

baby dust to you all xxx

I would say it look better than the previous months..... your temps was high and had a huge drop..this month it's more consistant (sp)

wait and see what tomorows temp is?? hope you all the best x

thanks Snip. I kinda grasp onto anything positive after a year of ttc. If AF was coming id rather just have it and move onto next month!!!!

Do you think it matters that i dont seem to have an ID on my chart?

Im having AF like pains tummy ache feelings but no spotting i hope that this is a good sign xx

I always look at the other pregnancy charts and there are quite a lot without ID!!
I always have AF cramps with my pregnancy's....I'm 8dpo and have them right now...and always feel like AF is coming and run to the loo every hour!! lol

AF is already late...which is a good sign...now it's just to take that test

thanks xx

when do you think you will test?

im running to the loo every 5mins it feels like!!!!!

good luck and baby dust xxxxxx

Hi there, I&#7743; in the same boat, 12 dpo and 3 days late. I have had two bfn so if Af doesnt come (still no signs of her) by dpo 14 i&#7743; going to test again. Its very hard not to test every day but I'm to try and hang off. My temp was down a bit this morning but its still above coverline. I'm not relying too much on temps as its the first month I've charted. Good luck and update with news!!

Im a POASA!! I started testing at 6dpo already...... today 8dpo I think I see a line

OMG SHOW US XXXXX

ive just had a look on fertility friend and there is a thing that you can do if your temps where taken earlier than normal and it then works out what your temps would hve been (hope that makes sense) i took my last two temps alot earlier than normal due to workmen showing at my house early. So given that my temps where taken 3-4 hours early ff have changed my results!?!?!? so my last two BBT now are 98.5 for yesterday and 98.5!!!

take a look https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/321b3e/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

should i stick with my readings or take these new ones???

to steffa do you have any feelings?? how much above the coverline are you??

good luck to us all im sure i will have mental health soon if i carry on ttc!!!!!!

I also saw that thing and you should use the new temps!!

Not very good picks but there's a vvvvv faint line.......

Photo-0158.jpg

Photo-0156.jpg

I can DEFO see it i just looked and in the second pic there is a PINK BFP!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

congrats honey xxxxxx

I also saw that thing and you should use the new temps!!

do you think??? or do you think im just trying to make my chart look better?????

ooooh hope i get a BFP like you soon xxxx

change the temps and just keep it in mind...but I believe you might be pregnant. especially when you look at all 3 charts together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->